UBot Underground

Compiling Bots With Includes

I have run into a problem I wonder if anyone can help me with.

I have my bot code organised into a library (folders containing bot source code). Then when I want to create a bot I just include the libraries I need and have instant access to all my routines.

The problem is that when I compile the bot, the includes are not compiled with it.

The only way of getting the compiled bot to work is to actually include the bot source code for any includes.

I don't want to give away my source code with releases.

Is there a way I can get around this?

(I am using 3.5 still)

One way is to call the include via a url. Upload them to a server and thy can then be accessed by the bot without placing them on the local machine...there are obvious issues with that as well (they are not all that secure that way either).

John

Yeah, all someone would have to do is use a network sniffer and get all the URL's for my source code library I spent the last year creating.

Were talking about a lot of script pages here. It's just not an option to have all that code in a single bot, especially as I would only want to show maybe 4-5 tabs to the user.

Ideally what ubot needs to do is have the ability to create a compiled include file, so even if someone gets your include files, they cant just open then up and take all your work.

Is there any solution to this problem that works now?

Yeah, all someone would have to do is use a network sniffer and get all the URL's for my source code library I spent the last year creating.

Were talking about a lot of script pages here. It's just not an option to have all that code in a single bot, especially as I would only want to show maybe 4-5 tabs to the user.

Ideally what ubot needs to do is have the ability to create a compiled include file, so even if someone gets your include files, they cant just open then up and take all your work.

Is there any solution to this problem that works now?

I found a workaround whats not 100% save and some will say stupid but works for normal freaks.

as my time in the warezscene years ago we was doing foldertrap on our ftp we allways was create folders from name 1 to 10 in every folder we did that again and again....

step by step

1.generate a foldertrap

2.give your included subroutines in passwortsaved zipfiles or any other packformat

3. in your ubot script generate depence on the deepness of your foldertrap random vars (var1 rand(1-10) var2 (1-10) etc)

4. unpack your script with the passwort to the generated folder

example

var1 = 7

var2 = 2

var3 = 1

var4 = 8

var5 = 6

c:\user\Yoda\7\2\1\8\6\yourincludetbot.ubot

5.run that file

6. after run delete the file and if u wanna be 100% save that nobody can recover the file before u delete overwrite the includet scriptfile with whatever.

The goal on this methode is...it is simple and if you dont got includes who runs a long time for the user it is not realy easy to find that file....

hope it helps and if u dont understand the princip let me know i show u a example

blumi