UBot Underground

[GET] Google Plus One Bot

OK it's been far too long since I played around with UBot (and I'm a tad rusty) but I thought you guys might like this.

Google Plus Bot

What it does

The bot will plus one (+1) all of the search results for a given query - provided you are logged into your Google Plus account.

For example - it will +1 all of the pages on a given site if you enter the query:

site:yourdomain.com

You can set a limit on the number of results to +1. This is handy because Google has a hard limit of around 300 +1s (a day?) and then it stops accepting your +1s.

Terms of Use

The bot is free to do what you want with. You can for example use it to offer +1 as a service on Fiverr if you are inclined to do so. But donations always appreciated for a beer or towards a Ubot upgrade if it helps you out. PM for Paypal details or if you need it compiled (small charge for this).

Finally, you agree by using the bot that if the bot eats your homework or something similar - I am not responsible.

plusonebot.ubot

Bugs

It will un-plus one results that have been previously +1'd.

If you have favourited/starred results (eg via Google Reader) it might skip a few results.

Both of these are probably fixable but the bot did the job for me.

• Like 3

Bugs

It will un-plus one results that have been previously +1'd.

If you have favourited/starred results (eg via Google Reader) it might skip a few results.

Both of these are probably fixable but the bot did the job for me.

Hey Great share!

I have my +1 bot that does quite alot than this, you can fix this problem of "un-plus one results that have been previously +1'd" by finding the text "You +1'd this publicly." for that link and skip it.

Just a tip. :)

Praney

• Like 1

Just curious, wouldn't it raise a flag or something if lots of pages from a site is given a +1 by one account?

Also, is it really beneficial to have the +1?

people will pay you if you can get them a certain amount of +1s, so yes it is beneficial to have a +1. Nice bot. Will check this out tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone done anything like this for ver 4.X? Or (brand new user here) is there a way to tak3.X and plug it into the new version? I plan on doing a bot similar and would like to see how somebody else did theirs.

Hi guys

great idea - Just want to add my 2 cents if you dont mind - :rolleyes:

Yes users will pay you to +1 there pages however lets look at the actual benefits

From my understanding of the google +1 button then this will effect search engine placements for those who are logged into their gmail account and are in your gmail contacts list -

Let me explain -

Say for example I have 500 users in my contact list - if I go and plus1 a number of sites - then when my contact list are logged into their gmail accounts then the SERPS will show my plus1 pages higher then many other pages

WHY?

From my understanding and from my previous research - Google believe that whatever you are interested in then more then likely your gmail contact will be to -

This is great if i am doing this for my own urls - it will ensure more exposure for those that are in my contact list - the same applies should I be in a users contact list and they plus 1 a button

With users selling a plus1 service - then even though many will be jumping at the chance to take you up - we must realize that it will serve little to no benefit if the account that is hitting the plus one button has no contacts in their gmail account - same go's with contacts that will be non targeted to the plus1 page - they may never search for anything related so the results will never show

The google plus one is still relatively new however till today I havtn seen any indication that the more plus1's you have the higher your website will rank -

Looking at it from another angle then it makes total sense to me the way Google have coded this - as they can ensure only customized results get shown to your contact list - in other words there is no fooling it

Hope this helps and hope you guys dont mind - I could be well wrong - I actually coded a bot that does the exact same thing - Only to find out later that really - this holds no value unless your getting proper users to click the plus one button who have a good contact base in their gmail contacts

thanks

Forgot to add

So how can we actually benefit from the plus one button?

We all need to work together - we need to build a system with many users on board - then we hit each others plus one buttons

what this will mean is that my contacts will see your plus one pages as I hit the plus one button - Your contacts will see my pages as you hit the plus one button

And as we are all more or less working in the same niche then it will be super cool for us to all benefit from one another -

Not only will the customized based search results that will get shown to our users be on target but we will also gain much more exposure

IMHO this is the only way I see to properly benefit from the plus one button apart from the someone randomly hitting the plus one button as they liked it

Hope this makes sense -

Thanks

abbs

Oops - just to add - for this to work then it would also be very important that the user uses his main gmail account - no point hitting plus one buttons with no one in your contacts

I believe mass +1 hitting will ultimately create footprints for Google to find sites using questionable techniques. There is so little benefit from it right now I wouldn't even deal with the hassle.

I can't imagine Google hasn't put in some code to see when a site gets a +1 like on all their pages in a very short period of time from one or more accounts. Sure if you drip it over months I'm sure it would help more but as Abs say it only has minor influence on what is in your contact list and no influence anywhere else. You also have to consider velocity, if you do this, but then don't continue to do it, I'm sure that's a signal as well to Google. So if one day you +1 1,000 links on your site from 100 accounts, then don't do it for the rest of the year, would Google really not pick up on that?

It is questionable about how much Google is really monitoring abuse of this since the benefits are almost non-existent, but if this gets into mainstream serp results, you can bet your ass this will need to be dripped over a period of time and maintain a consistent velocity like traditional backlinks to offer any sustainable benefits.

• 3 weeks later...

you have this bot with proxy support and can use a list of say 500 gmail accounts on rotation

Trust me its not gonna make any difference unless you are trying to sell something to those 500 accounts or their friends and connections. LOL

There are big misconceptions about Google +1, created by the so called "IM GURUS". This is only to benefit among your friends and family, so they can easily see what you recommended.

People just about buy anything these days.

But yes if you are trying to sell Google +1s then it can be beneficial as there are many who want to buy LOL!

I believe mass +1 hitting will ultimately create footprints for Google to find sites using questionable techniques. There is so little benefit from it right now I wouldn't even deal with the hassle.

I can't imagine Google hasn't put in some code to see when a site gets a +1 like on all their pages in a very short period of time from one or more accounts. Sure if you drip it over months I'm sure it would help more but as Abs say it only has minor influence on what is in your contact list and no influence anywhere else. You also have to consider velocity, if you do this, but then don't continue to do it, I'm sure that's a signal as well to Google. So if one day you +1 1,000 links on your site from 100 accounts, then don't do it for the rest of the year, would Google really not pick up on that?

It is questionable about how much Google is really monitoring abuse of this since the benefits are almost non-existent, but if this gets into mainstream serp results, you can bet your ass this will need to be dripped over a period of time and maintain a consistent velocity like traditional backlinks to offer any sustainable benefits.

Google is a bot and processes billions of pages everyday. Its not very hard to manipulate things, I know this as I do it ;) HAHA

• 3 weeks later...

There are big misconceptions about Google +1, created by the so called "IM GURUS". This is only to benefit among your friends and family, so they can easily see what you recommended.

plus 1 rep to praney -

I totally agree unless of course we were able to exchange plus 1's with genuine google accounts - this would then ensure we get our plus one content infront of them- but the only way this will really benefit is if we get gmail contacts that are active in our niche

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tried to download the bot but got an error!

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

What's up?

Bot no longer available or what?

Can anyone please guide me?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Tried to download the bot but got an error!

Server Error

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

What's up?

Bot no longer available or what?

Can anyone please guide me?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Your status says you are not a ubot customer.

So you can not download.

If you are a ubot customer then PM a mod and the restriction will be lifted...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...