• ADMIN
  • 615 posts
  • LocationBay Area
  • Total Memory:2Gb
  • Framework:v4.0
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:03 PM

Hi all,

Nice to meet you :) I have been working with the UBot team for a while now, but will be doing it a lot more now that the new version is almost ready. So you'll see a lot more of me here soon!

The new features in Ubot 4 will allow a more fluid, simpler bot creation process, improve performance, and add power to the features that already exist.

These are the updates that the dev team has been working on so tirelessly the past few months:

1. Advanced Flash Support

We’ve created a way to work with flash elements as easily as you’d work with any other element on the page, and it fits right into the normal flow of your bot. It works completely in the background, even if the bot is minimized or invisible. And it’s all thanks to Image Recognition.

2. Image Recognition

Image recognition allows you to take a snapshot of a button or text box on a page, and UBot will use that snapshot to find it on the page and click it or fill it in with text. This works with flash buttons, drag and drop javascript items, and works when the browser is minimized or hidden as well. (Useful for Facebook / flash games among other things)

3. Artificial Intelligence

The new UScript language uses artificial intelligence to find elements on a page given just an overall concept of what you’re looking for. This means you can make things like account creators that will work on entire lists of different pages at a time! You just tell it <username field> and it finds the proper field for you! And this is just part of the Element Selectors.

4. Element Selectors

The new UScript uses element selectors as a new way to find the element that you want to interact with on the page. This gives you very powerful control over which elements need to be modified on a website, while keeping everything simple to use and to understand.

Instead of having to choose an attribute to match to an element, an element selector is now automatically generated for you whenever you interact with an element on the page.

5. Built-In Browser

We removed our dependency on IE, so that our browser is no longer dependent on which version of IE is installed on a computer, which simplifies development when selling to people using different versions of IE. Also, because we have switched away from IE, sites load faster and perform faster in general. This also allows for Separate Browsers.

6. Separate Browsers

Browsers no longer share any data between each other, so you can log into a site with multiple accounts at the same time, and they will each get separate cookies, cache, proxies, and everything else!

7. Code View

Code view allows you to view your UBot nodes as UBot code in a text editor. This view helps when you would like to rearrange a lot of your nodes, or if you prefer working with code, or if you would like to share your bot with someone else, you can just paste the code on Skype to someone, and they can put it right into their bot.

8. Upgraded Performance

You now have the ability to disable things such as loading images, css, javascript and flash, and even the ability to have the browser run completely hidden. Without loading these resources, your websites will load much faster and speed up your bots.

9. Header Overrides

You now have the ability to override headers such as User Agent and Referrer to make your bot appear to be another browser such as Googlebot, or IE6, or appear to be coming from another website.

10. Step Button

A step button was added to allow you to move one step at a time through your code, instead of just running, pausing, and stopping.

11. UI Buttons

One thing we’ve added to the customizable UI of UBot, are UI Buttons. These allow your users to run any nodes you want with the click of a button (such as exporting scraped accounts or loading a tutorial page), allowing much more flexibility for your compiled bots.

12. Debugger

The new debugger feature allows you to see the values of all your variables any time you need to.

13. New $account data

The $account data function has been updated to generate a random City, State, Zip Code and County that are all valid and match to one location.

14. Private Proxy Credentials

We now allow you to set proxy credentials for your private proxies, instead of only using IP verification.

15. Else If Command

This command allows you to compare many conditions without creating a lot of if statements inside else statements.

16. New Custom Commands

The custom command system has been revised to allow you to drag and drop your custom commands right from the toolbox.

17. Better iframe Support

You no longer need to check if part of a page is inside of an iframe, UBot will handle it just like all other elements on the page.

#2 ayzo

ayzo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:15 PM

Sounds great, any timeline for when all of these features will be available ;)

#3 Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Kreatus (Ubot Ninja)

Custombotsolutions.com

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure

Posted 28 July 2011 - 10:17 PM

These new features is the bomb! Cant wait for the final release of this.

#4 JohnB

JohnB

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3356 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:03 AM

Awesome Jason! It's great to see this all in one place.

#5 LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

LoWrIdErTJ - BotGuru

Botguru.net

• Moderators
  • 4635 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:12 AM

All i have to say is thank you, for you. Many as well as I, have been asking for this for a while now. its nice to see it actually posted.

TJ

Web Automation Bots, and Ubot Plugins @ BotGuru.net Want a Custom bot? click here or Email me

ForumBanner.png

21 PLUGINS ABSOLUTELY FREE 100s for commands and functions

#6 Praney Behl

Praney Behl

Master Blaster

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:33 AM

It looks great !

The number of possibilities to do something with a tool you master, are only limited to your imagination. Try to think outside of the box.

#7 jason

jason

Advanced Member

• ADMIN
  • 615 posts
  • LocationBay Area
  • Total Memory:2Gb
  • Framework:v4.0

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:41 PM

Sounds great, any timeline for when all of these features will be available ;)

Hopefully before September. Dev team is working hard and we are grateful to them!

#8 Enigma

Enigma

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Total Memory:4Gb

Posted 30 July 2011 - 01:25 AM

This list of features looks amazing. :rolleyes:
*** AVAILABLE FOR HIRE, PM ME ***

#9 cntmedia

cntmedia

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • License:Standard Edition

Posted 31 July 2011 - 03:09 PM

@Ubot Coding dev staff

Just wondering if have a "list of things" your concerned about testing?

I know that when i do dev work we have features we want -- then the extras for future stable releases.

That would help a ton with the current testing for Ubot 4 beta.

Like a checklist of things you need to see tested for future releases.

Thanks ;)

#10 turbolapp

turbolapp

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Total Memory:< 1Gb
  • Framework:v3.5

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

6. Separate Browsers

Browsers no longer share any data between each other, so you can log into a site with multiple accounts at the same time, and they will each get separate cookies, cache, proxies, and everything else!

How would this one work exactly? Will the bot need to be multi threaded first? I've yet to delve into multi threading.

#11 Eddie Waller

Eddie Waller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1006 posts
  • LocationEast Lansing, MI
  • Total Memory:3Gb

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

@Ubot Coding dev staff

Just wondering if have a "list of things" your concerned about testing?

I know that when i do dev work we have features we want -- then the extras for future stable releases.

That would help a ton with the current testing for Ubot 4 beta.

Like a checklist of things you need to see tested for future releases.

Thanks ;)

As far as a list of things we're concerned about, basically anything you would try to do in building a regular bot. If something isn't working the way you expect, let us know, and I'll try to address it. Once we're more certain of the basics working correctly, we may ask for people to focus on specific areas, but right now we are just working on clearing out the bugs we have.

How would this one work exactly? Will the bot need to be multi threaded first? I've yet to delve into multi threading.

To be doing things in multiple accounts at the same time, you would have to use multithreading, but you can also use these browser features without multithreading. You could do this by using the "in new browser" command (the replacement for in sub window), and logging into a site. Every time the in new browser command runs, it will create a new browser that does not share any cookies or cache.

#12 Praney Behl

Praney Behl

Master Blaster

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

Eddie, and the Dev team,
The new update looks awesome so far, just had a sneak peek, getting on testing it now. No locks so far, will report if I do.

But really, must say GREAT WORK! :D

Praney

The number of possibilities to do something with a tool you master, are only limited to your imagination. Try to think outside of the box.

#13 Praney Behl

Praney Behl

Master Blaster

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

Oh also wanted to know, would the compiler be available any sooner, for to it it on proper test..

LOL, don't wanna sound like pushing. Just curious.

Praney

#14 Eddie Waller

Eddie Waller

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1006 posts
  • LocationEast Lansing, MI
  • Total Memory:3Gb

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:19 PM

Oh also wanted to know, would the compiler be available any sooner, for to it it on proper test..

LOL, don't wanna sound like pushing. Just curious.

Praney

We're actively working on compiling right now, so hopefully by the end of this week we'll have an update available with compiling :).

#15 Praney Behl

Praney Behl

Master Blaster

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:29 PM

The search feature is great, thanks for adding that. But would it be possible to make it like V3.5 so can start typing on an empty node and use the search and use arrow key to browse through the commands and hit enter to select. That will be really handy.

#16 Praney Behl

Praney Behl

Master Blaster

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:32 PM

We're actively working on compiling right now, so hopefully by the end of this week we'll have an update available with compiling :).

Good stuff!
That will be really good. But I hope that V3.5 compiler support will still be available.

#17 Praney Behl

Praney Behl

Master Blaster

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 2408 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:34 PM

I think I will start a new thread with my queries as I don't want to mess with this thread.

#18 turbolapp

turbolapp

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Total Memory:< 1Gb
  • Framework:v3.5

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:28 AM

To be doing things in multiple accounts at the same time, you would have to use multithreading, but you can also use these browser features without multithreading. You could do this by using the "in new browser" command (the replacement for in sub window), and logging into a site. Every time the in new browser command runs, it will create a new browser that does not share any cookies or cache.

So just to make sure I understand this, I will have to use multithreading but at least the "in new browser" command makes it possible to do the multiple accounts on the same site at the same time where as right now, I can't. Yes?

#19 JohnB

JohnB

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 3356 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:38 AM

That is correct. for the multiple accounts simultaneously, but it is not necessary to use multithreading for multiple browsers as the browsers act the same as "in sub windows" in v3.5. So to simplify it, you can run multiple browser with or without multithreading which only depends on what you are trying to achieve.

John

#20 ayzo

ayzo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:32 PM

I can't wait for this, but you could you make 1 more small change so we can use this during account creation? Right now when ubot sends a captcha to a service like decaptcher or deathbycaptcha the ENTIRE bot (regardless of threads, subwindows etc) pauses until it gets a response. So if you're running 10 threads or browsers and one of them hits a captcha that needs to be solved, all 10 threads/browsers/subwindows completely stop until that single thread/browser/subwindow gets a response back from the captcha services. If you guys could make it so everything else continues to run while waiting for captcha service responses that would be awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users