UBot Underground

Scraping google links :: Removing the <b> tags?

Hey everyone, here is my issue:

I'm trying to scrape Google Blogsearch: http://blogsearch.google.com/. First, I navigate to that page, then type in what blogs I'm looking for and perform the search. Then, I want to scrape all of the urls from the 10 results returned. The problem is that when you do the search for related blogs, the only url that I'm able to get a scrape on is the green colored one that appears below each result. Within this url, Google inserts <b> and </b> tags to bold the word in the url that matches your search. Because I want to then visit each url, I can't have these tags in my scraped results. I'm drawing a blank here and would really appreciate any input that you guys can provide me. If I need to make this question more detailed with screenshots, then please let me know and I will update.

Thanks for your time,

Jeff

Or if anyone knows a dependable source where I can scrape an exhaustive list of active wordpress blogs for any given keyword or niche...that would be baller as well.

I'm looking at the search pages now and the only thing I see is this:

all X blogs>> (where x is the number returned)

Is that what you are referring to?

John

Try this:

blogsearch_scrape.ubot

You. Are. My. Hero.

Thank you so much!