UBot Underground

[BUY] Clicking thumbs up in youtube comment

hey guys im trying to make a bot to rate a comment in youtube of specific users for example i wanted to vote user1 comment, i wanted to know if this can be done in ubot? i tried getting the source code and theres no way i can find it can anybody here help me? im willing to pay thru paypal just to make this bot work

Edited by Gogetta
Adjusted the topic.

umm gogetta im actually just asking if how or is it possible to do this with ubot paying someone would be my second option if no one wants to help without something in return, perhaps you can answer this question?

umm gogetta im actually just asking if how or is it possible to do this with ubot paying someone would be my second option if no one wants to help without something in return, perhaps you can answer this question?

I moved this thread based on your titles description, "im willing to pay thru paypal just to make this bot work", as well as the post.

Yes, programming a youtube comment voter is possible with Ubot. I have created one and I am actually still testing it to make sure it runs smoothly. It can be difficult to locate a way to identify each comment but it can be done.

I moved this thread based on your titles description, "im willing to pay thru paypal just to make this bot work", as well as the post.

Yes, programming a youtube comment voter is possible with Ubot. I have created one and I am actually still testing it to make sure it runs smoothly. It can be difficult to locate a way to identify each comment but it can be done.

wouldnt you mind telling me how click the vote button ?

Would love to see your evaluation about it Gogetta, as there are tons of "youtube views increasers" "youtube voters" and "youtube friend adders".

They all seems to work a week and the YT have detect them already.

Pro Ubotters will easily understand what is going on in the video, but to keep everyone from ruining it i can't just come out and say it.

I uploaded a video here

Thanks.

I know it's possible, just wonder how long it takes before YT detect it and change their stuff again.

Exactly. That's always the down side. :(

can you please tell me privately how to do it? or just a hint? i really need it, No one answer my request even if im willing to pay no one... thats why im here asking in ubot forum to learn how to use it

any usefull staff of ubot here can answer ?

i dont want to end up on just buying and buying bot made in ubot

like i said i bought ubot and i deserved to get an answer or hints of my question

ADMIN,MODS ? does anyone hear me?

Dude you DESERVE NOTHING

This is a close community and everyone will help where they can gogetta was here from the start and is a top contributer here and even showed you it is possible!!! if he gave you the answer it would devalue his up and comming release how silly is that you will get nothing here with that attitude and with only 4 posts speaks volumes

Pftg4

• Like 1

Dude you DESERVE NOTHING

This is a close community and everyone will help where they can gogetta was here from the start and is a top contributer here and even showed you it is possible!!! if he gave you the answer it would devalue his up and comming release how silly is that you will get nothing here with that attitude and with only 4 posts speaks volumes

Pftg4

how is my attitude? post doesn't count and yeah your right i saw in video that its possible, and i appreciated that very much even thou i want to buy that script and i dont think its possible its their choice, but wait? how about asking ubot developer? i mean Admins? i mean like "hey seller how to use your stuff on this thing?" im not asking for a exact script thou. just a hints, guides and useful info for this task will help

replies on this post are not useful except gogetta's reply, go read them and you know what i mean

can you please tell me privately how to do it? or just a hint? i really need it, No one answer my request even if im willing to pay no one... thats why im here asking in ubot forum to learn how to use it

any usefull staff of ubot here can answer ?

i dont want to end up on just buying and buying bot made in ubot

like i said i bought ubot and i deserved to get an answer or hints of my question

ADMIN,MODS ? does anyone hear me?

You bought uBot but you must learn to use it yourself.

That's with any software, including Visual Studio.

Sure you can always ask help but don't expect people to code full scripts for free.

Besides that, i already said that YT is constantly focused on how to prevent any fraud (voting, account creating, friends adding, etc.) so you should be aware of that that there is a big chance your bot becomes obsolete pretty fast.

• Like 2

What is there not to understand here let's break it down

1) this is a sharing community with 4 posts i doubt you have shared to much

Answer: you should not demand anything ever and you DESERVE NOTHING!!! PERIOD'

do not write I DESERVE in your question will help in future

2) Gogetta has a system to isolate comments in ubot

Answer: By telling you how to do this would DEVALUE his up and comming release this would be a silly move and as enigma just wrote it will only be good for sometime until youtube finds out and plugs the whole

i think we are done here

Pftg4

• Like 1

im not asking it for free but gogetta already helped me so my problem is solved and enigma thanks i just realized that too about youtube also i forgot gogetta is a moderator now ive been following his free bots from bhw :D and i bought ubot because of him long time ago

thanks again

Jump in with both feet. Try using the product and ask questions as you go. My suggestion is to start with a small project bot and build from there.

yup ive been building small project i bought ubot since june last year and still learning now even thou im not a programmer i heard theres another version of ubot im just using a Ubot Studio Standard Edition, is it possible to upgrade my ubot to pro?

• 3 weeks later...

Pro Ubotters will easily understand what is going on in the video, but to keep everyone from ruining it i can't just come out and say it.

I uploaded a video here

Hey man, I had made a youtube comment voting bot using the same method you used in this video. However, over the last few days, youtube has made a change to their comment voting system, and this no longer works.

Have you by any chance figured out a work-around? I'm still looking into it, with no luck so far.

Cheers!

Hey man, I had made a youtube comment voting bot using the same method you used in this video. However, over the last few days, youtube has made a change to their comment voting system, and this no longer works.

Have you by any chance figured out a work-around? I'm still looking into it, with no luck so far.

Cheers!

Yeah I know, bastards! All I can tell you is that it now requires that you pass a session token along with a cookie to vote. hint: Live HTTP Headers for FF helps a lot. It can still be done using Ubot.

• Like 1