UBot Underground

Twitter unfollow button problem

Does anyone know how to get ubot to click the unfollow button from the drop down menu on a twitter page? I've tried selecting by attribute and then clicking chosen...but it's not working.

I assume that someone with knowledge of jquery would know how to get this to work...

Any help here is greatly appreciated.

All the best

Rob

Does anyone know how to get ubot to click the unfollow button from the drop down menu on a twitter page? I've tried selecting by attribute and then clicking chosen...but it's not working.

I assume that someone with knowledge of jquery would know how to get this to work...

Any help here is greatly appreciated.

All the best

Rob

Have you tried $special keys: down in the system constants and send keys field chosen? It seems to be in an iframe but it might work. I'm going to keep playing with the button to see what i can do.

Have you tried $special keys: down in the system constants and send keys field chosen? It seems to be in an iframe but it might work. I'm going to keep playing with the button to see what i can do.

Thanks LillyT...

I can't wait to get this problem sorted out.

Ok, you will have to change the at the top of the right click menu to Button. Then you would click choose by attribute and choose by the outer html. You will have to out a wild card button after "jquery" and a wild card in place of the number inside the "".

I'm adding an image for you to take a look at. Let me know how it went.

twitter button.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic Lily,

I had to choose by outerhtml to get it to work and click the unfollow attribute...but it certainly seems to work. I owe you one big time.

Thanks so much :)

Hello Rob,

Even I want to do the same (that is to click unfollow from that action menu)...

Please can you share how you did it?

Thanks alot in advance,

OxBoy

Ok, you will have to change the <I> at the top of the right click menu to Button. Then you would click choose by attribute and choose by the outer html. You will have to out a wild card button after "jquery" and a wild card in place of the number inside the "".

I'm adding an image for you to take a look at. Let me know how it went.

post-839-1284324257332_thumb.jpg

Hello Lily,

Even I want to do the same (that is to click unfollow from that action menu)...

Please can you share how to do it?

I saw the attached image, but can you tell what is the name of that software? where we have to right click on menu???

Please reply me ASAP...

Thanks alot in advance,

OxBoy

Hey Oxboy,

Lilly posted the answer to this problem, just make sure that you select button from the choose by attribute menu and also look at the javascript, using a wildcard "*" to replace the number string in the query. Just look at the screenshot she posted :)

Any Idea, how to do it in Visual Studio ???

Please help me with this problem....

Thanks,

OxBoy.

Hey OXboy,

If you're using Visual studio why don't you use a library like ling to twitter and connect to the API with OAUTH?