UBot Underground

Error Handling - error pop ups killing me

Is there a way to make it so the error messages dont stop the bot OR that we can direct the script to a certain NODE upon an error - like onto the next site in the list ...

Sometimes the sites / platform are slow or backing up ... and elements cant be selected - and thus UP pops the error and the bot is now stopped. And since its designed to work while I grab my meager 4-5 hrs of pillow time - its sucks to wake up and see your bot is stuck at site 65 of 500.

Help a newber out please ... idears?

Gracias in advance

• 6 years later...

@op where you able to find a solution?

@alcr what do you mean by preferences?

@all I am well aware this is a 6year old thread... and I am having the same problem... that is why I search via google and via ubotstudio to solve my own problem...

this thread is all i found...

can you guys suggest how to deal with this?

I am thinking of - if element does not appear jump/go to a certain node... but I have no idea how to do this...

I got this:

if($comparison($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Element Exist", "x://div[contains(text(),\"successfully\")]"),"!= Does not equal",$true)) {
            then {
            }
            else {
            }
        }
        wait($rand(1,3))

Is there a command/function to jump into a certain node? if the text "successfully" does not come up?

• 2 weeks later...