UBot Underground

[GET/TEST] Free Mini-Baby Version of SENuke - See Inside

EDIT: I just realized how long this post is :rolleyes: , but please read the whole thing as there is a lot of relevant information throughout the whole post. Thanks! :D

Alright, I'm sharing this for a couple of reasons. Mainly because it works perfectly on my PC, but I want to see how it ends up working out for somebody that hasn't been playing around with it for 4 days now (in other words, I want to see what somebody looking at it through "fresh eyes" thinks)

It isn't finished, but here is what it does:

It randomly generates usernames for you that are always 9 characters long, and completely random. No account will ever have the same username...that means no site will ever say "username is too long". It also means you don't have to type out 100 different usernames. There will be no "footprint" other marketers can track (by googling your username to see where else you bookmark things at) because every single username is unique.

It creates email accounts at the following sites:

AOL (first in lineup. If it fails 3 times it goes to the next.)

GMX (second in lineup. If it fails 3 times, it goes to the next.)

Hotmail (third in lineup. If it fails 3 times in a row, it stops and you get a message.)

It creates social bookmarking accounts at the following sites:

Newsvine.com (PR 7) - Your submitted bookmarks are indexed by google

GlobalGrind.com (PR 6) - Your submitted bookmarks are indexed by google

BuzzFeed.com (PR 7) - Your submitted bookmarks are indexed by google

It verifies all accounts via the links sent to you via email (regardless of whether you sign up at the bookmarking sites with aol.com, gmx.com or hotmail.com email addresses)

There are 4 "modules"

Module 1 - Generate Usernames

Module 2 - Create Emails (You can select whether you want it to make 1, 2 or 3 at a time)

Module 3 - Creates social bookmarking accounts. It will create the same number of accounts at each social bookmarking site as you have email addresses. So, if you choose to have 1 email address created in module 2, it will create 1 social bookmarking account at all 3 sites.

If you decide to have 2 email addresses created in module 2, it will create 2 social bookmarking accounts at all 3 sites.

If you decide to have 3 email address created "ditto above".

Module 4 - Verifies all created social bookmarking accounts created by visiting the links they email to you, and (if necessary to verify the account) logging into it.

Features:

It has full DeCaptcher support integrated. You can either turn that on (you must have a DeCaptcher account with money in it, and you must enter your credentials to use it). You can also turn it off and solve the captcha's manually.

You can run each module individually. That means that you can choose to "create email addresses", hit play and walk away. When you come back, your email addresses will be created, but it won't go on to the other steps.

You can run it in "Full Auto Mode". That means that you enter all the settings, and press play and it will automatically go through Module 1 all the way to Module 4 without you having to do anything at all.

After everything is finished, you'll have files containing your emails, your usernames, and your passwords for each and every site, all individually. That means you can see what was successful, what wasn't, and it also allows you to import email addresses or bookmarking accounts manually. These files will always be located in the same folder you have the .EXE file stored in.

Requirements:

You MUST have CCleaner installed in its DEFAULT folder (C:\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner.exe) You can get CCleaner completely free at www.CCleaner.com

IE 8.0

What I'm Working On Now:

Full bookmarking is the module I'm currently working on. It is almost finished. That means that along with everything above, it is going to bookmark at those sites as well.

Captcha Solving with BeatCaptchas.com (this is actually already done, but it doesn't work in a compiled bot due to the need for sub-windows to function. So DO NOT check the "beatcaptcha" checkbox in the settings.

Additional sites. I plan on having two versions of this software:

The free one (will do everything above, as well as full bookmarking at a total of 5 to 10 sites)

The paid one (Will do everything above, as well as full bookmarking at a total of 15 to 20 sites)

Proxy Flipping. Would do just what it says, change your IP address. Proxies will come with the software and will not have to be paid for by the user.

And a lot more that is just too much for me to type out here. They won't be direct features included in the software, but rather more of a "community" for the users. Like I said, too much to explain right now.

Ideally, my goal is to have my bot be a free version of SEnuke (it would have ads...1 per day) and also a paid version, but significantly more affordable than SEnuke.

I might even offer a 1 off payment, but with limited updates, or a very cheap monthly payment with full updates and support...still mulling it all over. I have to get the bot finished first, haha.

If it is your first time running the software, I HIGHLY recommend that you don't run it in full auto mode and I recommend that you don't use auto captcha solving, just so you can see what the bot is doing. Once you're familiar, go ahead and use full auto.

Also, be sure to store the .EXE in IT'S OWN FOLDER. You'll have files created in it, and you don't want them all over your desktop. So create a folder called "backlinker bot" or whatever you want, and store the .EXE there.

If you'd like to download the .EXE file, you can do so here:

(The first time you run this bot, you ABSOLUTELY MUST go through the modules IN ORDER from "settings" to step 1, to step 2, all the way to step 4. After that, you can run each module individually.)

It is also HIGHLY recommended that you right click on the .exe and choose "run as administrator" to override the security some computers have that prevents programs from running on their own (in this case, CCleaner)

http://rapidshare.com/files/362064447/Backlinker_Bot.exe.html

or here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3QLDYRJV

I'd appreciate it if whoever downloads it provides some feedback (how it worked on your PC, if it didn't work at all, if certain things are confusing, etc, etc.) Think of yourselves as BETA testers. In return, I'll make sure all who provide feedback can download an "ad free" version of the final free version of the completed bot.

I've downloaded and run the bot but nothing appears to be happening...for the first time run do I have to set anything up (eg URL)?

If I click the go action, nothing happens, if I select settings and click the go action nothing happens, if I click generate username and then the go action nothing happens except that the go action changes to a pause icon. No files have been left in the folder. I'm running on XP latest SP/updates with IE8 and CCleaner installed.

Thanks

R

I've downloaded and run the bot but nothing appears to be happening...for the first time run do I have to set anything up (eg URL)?

If I click the go action, nothing happens, if I select settings and click the go action nothing happens, if I click generate username and then the go action nothing happens except that the go action changes to a pause icon. No files have been left in the folder. I'm running on XP latest SP/updates with IE8 and CCleaner installed.

Thanks

R

Okay it's working now, did nothing on the first few attempts. Weird. Anyway here is a run through description:

1. Generate usernames worked fine - although wouldn't names/words look more natural than random letters?

2. During the email creation, when it attempts to run CCleaner I get Xenocode Postbuild 2008 The application has encountered an error (0xD0000002). AOL creation fails by a long way, fields and captchas all over the place. Continuing, the captcha images pop up multiple times during registration on GMX, the password fields that are entered don't match. After 6 attempts it created an email (GMX). Cool.

3. Had to click go/stop action several times as it did nothing. An external IE browser appeared (www.gmx.com/logout.html). More Xenocode errors. Newsvine registered ok first time, so did Buzzfeed and globalGrind. Excellent, once it got started worked through perfectly, with 1 captcha to solve.

4. Again, took a couple of start/stop clicks to get it going. First time failed to enter email address correctly at mail2web. Managed it when i ran again. I noticed 4 emails: 1 welcome from GMX, 1 from newsvine and 2 from global grind, nothing from Buzzfeed. Hmm now it's logged in to mail2web no link verification appears to be done yet task has finished. 3rd time around and it has read the emails and has visited newsvine and global grind. I guess the account setup at buzzvine must have failed. I got no confirmation popup at the end of step 4?

Good progress towards your goal I would say. Hope that feedback helps. CCleaner works fine when I run it manually.

Can I ask a (newbie) question? Why do you open google.co.uk at the start of each phase?

R

Thanks

R

I'm not sure why uBot does that, but close out the bot. Re-open it, highlight 1 - Generate Usernames, and hit play

First up I want to say this is a very cool idea and I think the interface controls are great. Nice and minimalistic.

It's regularly dying at the email creation stage for me. It didn't recognise that I was already logged into AOL (so I logged out manually).

At the cleaner screen I'm getting "Xenocode Postbuild 2008" error which says "This application has encountered an error (0xD0000002)" - I'm presuming when it tries to run CCleaner. I would hazard a guess that this might have something to do with running ccleaner at the command line on Vista and the permissions CCleaner needs. When I run CCleaner by clicking on it - it comes up with the usual "User Account Control" message asking if I really want to run it.

I am getting errors "UbotCore.uScript.etc... System.Exception: no elements selected". on the screen with the AOL sign in:

https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp?sitedomain=www.aol.co.uk&siteState=OrigUrl=http://www.aol.co.uk/?r=www.aol.com&authLev=0&lang=en&locale=gb

Perhaps localised versions of AOL have different sign up pages?

First up I want to say this is a very cool idea and I think the interface controls are great. Nice and minimalistic.

It's regularly dying at the email creation stage for me. It didn't recognise that I was already logged into AOL (so I logged out manually).

At the cleaner screen I'm getting "Xenocode Postbuild 2008" error which says "This application has encountered an error (0xD0000002)" - I'm presuming when it tries to run CCleaner. I would hazard a guess that this might have something to do with running ccleaner at the command line on Vista and the permissions CCleaner needs. When I run CCleaner by clicking on it - it comes up with the usual "User Account Control" message asking if I really want to run it.

I am getting errors "UbotCore.uScript.etc... System.Exception: no elements selected". on the screen with the AOL sign in:

https://my.screenname.aol.com/_cqr/login/login.psp?sitedomain=www.aol.co.uk&siteState=OrigUrl=http://www.aol.co.uk/?r=www.aol.com&authLev=0&lang=en&locale=gb

I'm actually running Vista, and you just brought up a point that I completely forgot to mention, ahhh!! I can't believe I forgot.

You must right click on it, and choose "run as administrator" to bypass the Vista security control that prevents programs from running on their own.

As for it not recognizing that you're already logged in, it should as I have that programmed in, but there is a 30 second delay after it clicks the "log out" button. Maybe you didn't allow it to sit for 30 seconds?

As for this:

Xenocode Postbuild 2008
your guess is as good as mine.

The localized version is definitely an issue, that is for sure, as that looks entirely different from the screen I get upon clicking "log-in".

If you allow AOL email account creation to fail 3 times however, it will move onto creating the accounts at GMX.

In the meantime, I'll work on a fix for that (localized versions...looks like I've got a lot of "if" commands in my future, haha).

Thanks for the compliments about the UI :)

@ GreenCat -> Although this kind of defeats the purpose of automation, another option is to just save already existing email addresses and their corresponding passwords (up to 3 email addresses total) in this format:

emailaddress,password

Save the file as "created emails.txt" in the same folder you have the .exe file stored.

But, as I said, I'll work on a fix.

A bot of this magnitude (what you're seeing is only about half of what I've got going here on my PC) is definitely going to have some kinks to work out, so I really really appreciate your feedback, very nice of you!

I'm gonna install ccleaner and try this baby out tomorrorw! :)

Thanks man, I appreciate it! I need to get some feedback to see how it works on other people's PC's.

There are bound to be error messages, but since I finally got it to work on my PC without any at all, I don't know what they might be on other PC's.

I just wanted to mention that I run XP pro and I am having the same problem with CCleaner. I can run CCleaner from the command line in windows with no problems. It does not work inside of Ubot. I discovered this problem after I installed a new version of XP pro on my laptop and installed Ubot, plus a fresh download of CCleaner on my laptop. I presume that somewhere either XP or CCleaner did something in either an update or new version of something to cause this problem. My desktop has no problems running CCleaner from the shell inside Ubot,,,,I'll have to start comparing some things and see what the culprit is.

I cannot download the files from either rapidshare or megaupload, it seems they have limited download quota for my country. Can you please provide an alternative download link possibly mediafire.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd appreciate it if whoever downloads it provides some feedback (how it worked on your PC, if it didn't work at all, if certain things are confusing, etc, etc.) Think of yourselves as BETA testers. In return, I'll make sure all who provide feedback can download an "ad free" version of the final free version of the completed bot.

Please, find attached in the document the errors I found:

1. Error everytime CCleaner runs. But the Bot continues working

2. Error creating Aol Account: 1 field not successfully inputed

2. Error when trying to sign in Buzz Feed. The Bot stopped and wasn't able to follow

Thank you very much for your effort, I would like to have a copy of the final version of the bot.

Luis Miguel

Error CCleaner Ubot.zip

Please, find attached in the document the errors I found:

1. Error everytime CCleaner runs. But the Bot continues working

2. Error creating Aol Account: 1 field not successfully inputed

2. Error when trying to sign in Buzz Feed. The Bot stopped and wasn't able to follow

Thank you very much for your effort, I would like to have a copy of the final version of the bot.

Luis Miguel

Hi,

I'm runniing through the bot now. Attempted 3 times to generate an aol account. It got the the captcha that I manually entered, but wouldnot fill in the red areas of aol account name and password. I got errors 1 and 2 above and it's running through the GMX email account creation now. I'll let you know.

Thanks man, I appreciate it! I need to get some feedback to see how it works on other people's PC's.

There are bound to be error messages, but since I finally got it to work on my PC without any at all, I don't know what they might be on other PC's.

Thus far, it's tried to create 3 accounts on AOL and GMX with no luck. The biggest hitch seems to be getting to the final step. I got error messages after CCleaner, and one other place. At the end of GMX, I got a message stating that my accounts were created. On the dashboard there was still 0 created, 6 attempts.

Step 3, I had to press the start button twice to get it going, then I got a message stating all my bookmarking accounts were created and to go on to Step 4, but again the dashboard had zero for both Number of Accounts and Number of times failed.

Step 4: got hung up on "Waiting for all verification emails to arrive. Will wait for a maximum of one minute before proceeding to verify emails." I did it twice and hung both times at that message on the screen.

Regards

Dave

post-661-12724755693147_thumb.jpg

post-661-12724756061816.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried to run this on both a Windows 7 Home premium laptop and Winn XP desktop.

Get the same results on both:

It does the randomizing stuff just fine ... then when I try to create the emails it just seems to 'hang' ... doesn't seem to do anything at all, no crashes, no messages .. nothing.

• 8 months later...