UBot Underground

I would like a bot developed similiar to the google keyword bot that has been featured about the ubot product. Specifically I want the bot to be able to read metadata from a text file that includes a full directory pathname and a list of keywords.

Sample

C:\keywords\data

keyword1

keywordn

The program will goto the google keyword tool and act similar to the google keyword bot with competition code removed from that bot with the following modifications. .

Modification #1

Use synonyms is unchecked

Modification #2

Once the results return using the 'Choose columns to display:' dropdown selection box

1) Select Hide Advertiser Competition

2) Select Hide Local Search Volume

3) Select Show Estimated avg. CPC

Modification #3

Using the 'Match Type:' dropdown selection box

1) Select Exact

For each keyword there will be two groups of keywords returned 'Keywords related to term(s) entered - sorted by relevance' and 'Additional keywords to consider - sorted by relevance'. Under each group there is an option to 'Download all keywords: text, .csv (for excel), .csv'. I want the .csv option selected for each group with the .csv file being saved out to the full directory pathname that was read from the text file using the given keyword as the filename with the addition of a '-1' for the 'Keywords related to term(s) entered - sorted by relevance' group and a '-2' for the 'Additional keywords to consider - sorted by relevance' (i.e. keyword1-1.csv & keyword1-2.csv)

And the bot would of course do this for each of the keywords listed in the input text file. So if I had an input file like this:

C:\keywords\tables

glass table

coffee table

dining room table

I would expect to find in the c:\keyword\tables directory when the bot was finished six files:

glass table-1.csv

glass table-2.csv

coffee table-1.csv

coffee table-2.csv

dining room table-1.csv

dining room table-2.csv

If you have the know how to make the necessary modifications as described above please contact me at contact AT bandkmanagement.com so we can discuss. Thanks in advance

google-keyword-tool-1.0.1.ubot

• 6 years later...