UBot Underground

Browser Commands Not Working With New Ubot 6.2.5

None of my browser commands are working with ubot 6.2.5

Things like type text or even doing a click is not working. Can't select any elements. Anybody else have this issue?

I was using 6.1.8 and everything working good except for the dropdown menu issue. But browser commands work.

****I updated to ubot 6.2.7 and this issue is now resolved!

Yes, I have same problem.   I submitted ticket with emergency status.  Everything you said plus bots that loaded in 5 secs now over 5 minutes.  Switch from text to nodes takes forever or hangs.  Ive given up on ubot for the day.  Hopefully later we get a new udate or wake up tomorrow and see it.

Yes, I have same problem.   I submitted ticket with emergency status.  Everything you said plus bots that loaded in 5 secs now over 5 minutes.  Switch from text to nodes takes forever or hangs.  Ive given up on ubot for the day.  Hopefully later we get a new udate or wake up tomorrow and see it.

I went back to version 6.1.8 and all is good again. 

In your customer account, find the download ubot link and replace the version # with previous version to download. 

yes I did same, only I went back to 6.1.14.  I was a guinea pig for a problem installing on my machine for many of the versions from about 6.1.9 to 6.1.14 so that was the one that worked for me, I downgraded to it.  Had to uninstall a few other ubot studios.  Unsure how I had so many installed.  I uninstalled them during my problem.  Regardless, I deleted all other versions and settled back into 6.1.14.  Other thread is where I got the idea also.  At least I can keep working now.  I havent heard anything from anyone at ubot regarding problems. They havent responded to the ticket yet.  Maybe it was all hands on deck.

• Like 1

I have 6.2.7...I am battling with the dropdown issue on top of this, Can anyone confirm that the dropdown issue is unresolved, Ubot tech support  tell me I am the ONLY person who has brought this to their attention. I was fine with v 6.0.1 . Has anyone got dropdowns working again????

I have 6.2.7...I am battling with the dropdown issue on top of this, Can anyone confirm that the dropdown issue is unresolved, Ubot tech support  tell me I am the ONLY person who has brought this to their attention. I was fine with v 6.0.1 . Has anyone got dropdowns working again????

I just updated to 6.2.7 and it seems all issues with what I was experiencing is now fixed.

Also, drop down works for me now.

Great, could you tell me what you think might be the reason that I still have the dropdown problem? What version of Windows do you have and is it completely up to date? My problem seems to have stated after a Windows update on the 9th of September where thy played around with dot net. 

Great, could you tell me what you think might be the reason that I still have the dropdown problem? What version of Windows do you have and is it completely up to date? My problem seems to have stated after a Windows update on the 9th of September where thy played around with dot net. 

I have win 10, 64 bit. Using dot net 4.8.

I have dropdown issue all the way up to 6.2.5. 

Newest version 6.2.7 fixed it for me. 

In your case, I do not know how to fix. I suggest using older version if its working good for you.

There is a Windows update for 4.8 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4576947/kb4576947-cumulative-update-for-net-framework

My problems started after this update on all Versions from 6.0.1 up to 6.2.7. Do you have this Update installed? The other more worrying thing you might like to try, is whether your apps still run on a new Windows Home install (maybe from the cloud to test). None of mine that use dropdowns do anymore. In other words, if your clients  do not have the right Windows setup, maybe an new one like this, your app will fail. It has nothing t do with whether they run on your machine, so it appears. Feel free to make a test on this machine of mine using Remote Desktop. It has had nothing installed on it, except a tiny complied Ubot dropdown, so it has the support files installed. It does not run. Does it work for any of your apps? 

IP Address 72.18.198.141

User Administrator

pw Z?SU#H102tgX.C2TD     

​Until we know the answer, I cannot recommend anyone sends a compiled bot to a client.