UBot Underground

Subscribed To Updates

Hello,

I don't know if there's any support staff on the forum but here goes, Earlier today i subscribed to updates and oddly still haven't got the option to update the software ( still asking me to subscribe even after i have ).

i have tried restarting software several times, but still no option to update to new version.

Any help appreciated.

I don't know if there's any support staff on the forum but here goes, Earlier today i subscribed to updates and oddly still haven't got the option to update the software ( still asking me to subscribe even after i have ).

You can try sending an e-mail to support AT ubotstudio DOT com, or alternatively, maybe try logging into the customer dashboard and see if you're able to perhaps download the latest version of UBot Studio. Hopefully you'll be able to get everything sorted out.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice, i dropped a support ticket earlier but haven't heard back yet and thanks a lot for the support email i have just dropped them an email as well. Hopefully shouldn't take too much longer was hoping to test out a newer version!

Thanks for the advice, i dropped a support ticket earlier but haven't heard back yet and thanks a lot for the support email i have just dropped them an email as well. Hopefully shouldn't take too much longer was hoping to test out a newer version!

Just wondering, what version of UBot Studio are you currently using? I'm still using v5.9.55 which has proven to be fairly reliable and more than capable of meeting my needs. That said, I *am* genuinely excited to checkout v6.1.8 which appears to be the latest version. I could download the upgrade right now, in fact, but have been somewhat reluctant to do so mainly out of what is probably an irrational fear that something might get messed up and I'll find myself having to re-install v5.9.55 from the ground up. Please share your experience with v6.1.8 if/when you are finally able to achieve the upgrade.

Support got in touch and sorted this for me, i am currently using the same version as you (v5.9.55) which i haven't had many issues with either, there's just one project i can't seem to crack with the current version so i decided to see what the new version can do - Also, FYI i found this post about keeping both UBOT 5 and having 6 if you upgrade:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/22154-read-this-before-you-update/

Cheers!

Support got in touch and sorted this for me, i am currently using the same version as you (v5.9.55) which i haven't had many issues with either, there's just one project i can't seem to crack with the current version so i decided to see what the new version can do - Also, FYI i found this post about keeping both UBOT 5 and having 6 if you upgrade:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/22154-read-this-before-you-update/

Cheers!

Thank you so much for the link, that's going to be an extraordinarily important step to take to escape from 6.1.8 if it proves to have compatibility issues with my computer system.

Just wondering... were you able to successfully launch and load v6.1.8 after upgrading? Several others mentioned in a neighboring thread here on the forum that they've run into a situation wherein 6.1.8 is apparently getting stuck while attempting to load. Are you experiencing anything like that?