UBot Underground

Scraping Targeted Emails From Corporate Outlook Email

Hi folks,

Relative newbie here.

I need to develop a script to scrape specific outlook emails contents into a table from a corporate outlook account.

That account does not let me log in unless I am on a company VM.

My UBOT Studios Developer software is on a stand alone PC vice the VM ... so testing the create table from emails command is not possible on the target outlook email account.

Also, as anyone any experience in scraping Outlook mail accounts with specific e-mail addresses vice the whole inbox?  Is there an esoteric plug-in that helps with this, outside UBOT or the bot bank?

Thank you

I need to develop a script to scrape specific outlook emails contents into a table from a corporate outlook account.

That account does not let me log in unless I am on a company VM.

This is purely speculative on my part, and there could be potential privacy/confidentiality issues that might make it unworkable, but what if you programmed Outlook to filter and then forward the specific e-mails that meet the criteria that you're seeking to a third-party e-mail address that you can log into from outside the company VM? Then you can proceed to test the "create table from emails" command. Again, this is highly speculative on my part and might not really even be feasible, but just though I'd share what immediately came to mind when I spotted your message.