UBot Underground

Ubot Will Not Start

I have tried to start this program about 20 times and it just sits there saying "Starting Ubot Studio" forever....I have tried disabling AV software as well as trying to run as an admin, but with no success. I have also opened a ticked but have gotten no reply.

System Information     Operating System:* What is your UBot Studio log in username?:* jimbo67@gmail.com UBot Studio Version:* Cant do this UBot Studio Edition:* Standard Edition .Net Framework Version:* 4.5 or higher How much RAM do you have on your system?:* 22.0GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 664MHz (9-9-9-24)

Yes Jimbo..

So far I am still trying to sort mine out... The advice Im getting don't work. I have done everything, I can and nothing works.. Ive even install a clean and new windows and the problem still occur... So now Im lost buddy... Try send Support a message again. Because I will.. The advice support gave me doesnt work.. Try reset your license and do another installation.

I just had to re-start UBot Studio v5.9.55 -- it worked, thankfully. I *did* experience something eerily similar to what has been described here earlier in the year, and as I recall, I was able to get everything working again by removing all traces of the software from my system (including registry entries, as I vaguely recall) and then reinstalling it. Vernon, I know you said somewhere that you even took the process a step further and completely reinstalled Windows, and yet you still can't get UBot Studio to load. Just wondering -- what *specific* version are you guys attempting to load? I have seen references to "Version 5" -- does that mean v5.9.55 (the last update to version 5), or potentially an earlier version of version 5?

Version 5.5 Revision 9...

I personally think I should upgrade... But it will happen in the next two months... Because $$ in South Africa damn man, our country is f...up... it cost a lot to upgrade here...

Version 5.5 Revision 9...

I personally think I should upgrade... But it will happen in the next two months... Because $$ in South Africa damn man, our country is f...up... it cost a lot to upgrade here...

I hear what you're saying. I hadn't been tracking USD/ZAR but it looks like the exchange rate has really blown up since December 2019. I think you mentioned in another thread that UBot Studio v4+ was working on your system, which is a bit of an intriguing clue. Here's a thought: what if I were to compile a "blank" app using v5.9.55 and you can see if it actually loads on your system? I'm kinda leery about you taking a huge financial leap of faith, only to have the upgraded version of UBot Studio *also* fail to work on your system. The whole situation just seems really unusual and understandably frustrating.

[Edited to correct a typo.]

Edited by stephenzeiner

Yes... Pleass do... Ill send my email address via inbox. Ill let you know where it aorking or not... choose a page of the forum and compile the bot.

• 3 weeks later...

Same here,  I upgraded to version 6.1.8.  I've tried disabling firewall/AV, but still freezes on "starting ubot studio" after passing validation.  This has happened on 2 pc's now after upgrade both running win10.  Please, anyone with a solution.  Where do we find the registry keys for ubot?

Same here,  I upgraded to version 6.1.8.  I've tried disabling firewall/AV, but still freezes on "starting ubot studio" after passing validation.  This has happened on 2 pc's now after upgrade both running win10.  Please, anyone with a solution.  Where do we find the registry keys for ubot?

Did you guys managed to get this fixed, after updating i am having the same issue - software is hanging on the "Starting UBot Studio..." stage

I basically provided Vernon with a compiled EXE (in a zip file) that was produced by simply clicking on the "compile" button on v5.9.55 -- and as I recall, Vernon mentioned that it successfully loaded. That means that a compiled EXE created with UBot Studio v5.9.55 appears to have worked, including the "support" files being downloaded and stuff like that. However, it doesn't appear as though UBot Studio itself is capable of loading, if I understood Vernon correctly. It's a weird situation because there are numerous reports of people literally re-installing the operating system and still not being able to get UBot Studio to work. Yet, I've been able to get my version to work. So it's strange, confusing, and admittedly super frustrating for anyone experiencing this.

Just wondering, did you upgrade from something like v5.9.55, or were you already successfully running a version of 6+ and merely upgraded to 6.1.8 and only then started experiencing these problems?

If I remember correctly, I had version 5 installed, then had a version 6 upgrade, which was working fine, and the one that broke the software was v6.1.8.  When I went to clean out ubot registries to do a new install, I did notice I had version 5 and 6 installed, but I've been using it with version 6, so no conflict problems.

For the new install, I found an old v5.5.11, so I uninstalled ubot, deleted roaming ubot files in user account, cleaned out ubot registries, rebooted, checked if any remaining ubot registries were still showing and then re-installed ubot with v.5.5.11.  All that and I still have the same problem.  Ubot hangs at start up even with V5.5.11, so I'm starting to think it maybe a windows update issue with ubot maybe?  Any thoughts?

Everything was working fine until the v6.1.8 update, and this broke two ubot's installed on two different PC's, so...????

• 5 months later...