• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jimbo67

jimbo67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:11 PM

I have tried to start this program about 20 times and it just sits there saying "Starting Ubot Studio" forever....I have tried disabling AV software as well as trying to run as an admin, but with no success. I have also opened a ticked but have gotten no reply.

System Information     Operating System:* What is your UBot Studio log in username?:* jimbo67@gmail.com UBot Studio Version:* Cant do this UBot Studio Edition:* Standard Edition .Net Framework Version:* 4.5 or higher How much RAM do you have on your system?:* 22.0GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 664MHz (9-9-9-24)

#2 Vernon

Vernon

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:32 PM

Yes Jimbo..
So far I am still trying to sort mine out... The advice Im getting don't work. I have done everything, I can and nothing works.. Ive even install a clean and new windows and the problem still occur... So now Im lost buddy... Try send Support a message again. Because I will.. The advice support gave me doesnt work.. Try reset your license and do another installation.

#3 jimbo67

jimbo67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:34 PM

Vernon - I saw your post as well, I have also tried everything I can think of. Let me know if you get a reply to your ticket and I will also open a new one. Good luck!

#4 Vernon

Vernon

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 17 June 2020 - 04:11 PM

Will let you know... If you find a way please drop a line, what you have done

#5 stephenzeiner

stephenzeiner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 01:45 PM

I just had to re-start UBot Studio v5.9.55 -- it worked, thankfully. I *did* experience something eerily similar to what has been described here earlier in the year, and as I recall, I was able to get everything working again by removing all traces of the software from my system (including registry entries, as I vaguely recall) and then reinstalling it. Vernon, I know you said somewhere that you even took the process a step further and completely reinstalled Windows, and yet you still can't get UBot Studio to load. Just wondering -- what *specific* version are you guys attempting to load? I have seen references to "Version 5" -- does that mean v5.9.55 (the last update to version 5), or potentially an earlier version of version 5?

#6 Vernon

Vernon

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:37 PM

Version 5.5 Revision 9...
I personally think I should upgrade... But it will happen in the next two months... Because $$ in South Africa damn man, our country is f...up... it cost a lot to upgrade here...

#7 Vernon

Vernon

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 18 June 2020 - 02:39 PM

Im working on something now to check if it works... So far its almost an 1 hour now... And I truely hopes it works

#8 stephenzeiner

stephenzeiner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 05:25 PM

Version 5.5 Revision 9...
I personally think I should upgrade... But it will happen in the next two months... Because $$ in South Africa damn man, our country is f...up... it cost a lot to upgrade here...

I hear what you're saying. I hadn't been tracking USD/ZAR but it looks like the exchange rate has really blown up since December 2019. I think you mentioned in another thread that UBot Studio v4+ was working on your system, which is a bit of an intriguing clue. Here's a thought: what if I were to compile a "blank" app using v5.9.55 and you can see if it actually loads on your system? I'm kinda leery about you taking a huge financial leap of faith, only to have the upgraded version of UBot Studio *also* fail to work on your system. The whole situation just seems really unusual and understandably frustrating.

[Edited to correct a typo.]

Edited by stephenzeiner, 18 June 2020 - 05:26 PM.

#9 Vernon

Vernon

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 18 June 2020 - 09:53 PM

Yes... Pleass do... Ill send my email address via inbox. Ill let you know where it aorking or not... choose a page of the forum and compile the bot.

#10 vman2k

vman2k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb

Posted Today, 06:53 AM

Did you guys managed to get this fixed, after updating i am having the same issue - software is hanging on the "Starting UBot Studio..." stage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users