UBot Underground

New To The Forum And Programming And Issues Im Having.

Hello everyone. My name is Rajuy and I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I have a few questions that maybe someone can point me in the right direction. My first question is system requirements. I don't see anything about this. My computer specs are:

Windows 10 Home

Intel Core i5-9300h

NVIDIA Geoforce GTX 1050 w/3GB GDDR5

16GB Ram

The program lags when I am doing the simple Loops and list tutorial on http://ubotsandbox.website.

I have attached a few errors that happened when I installed Ubot. Could this be the reason I'm having the issues or are these unrelated?

Thanks,

ThatGuyJuy

post-50254-0-77270000-1581176098_thumb.jpg

post-50254-0-72890600-1581176112_thumb.jpg

post-50254-0-40618100-1581176130_thumb.jpg

post-50254-0-74498600-1581176149_thumb.jpg

The Bion notification errors are because the Gmail and Trello features are not fully released yet, so for now they are normal.  

Your computers specs are more than enough to run ubot. One of my installs actually runs on a 2gb ram laptop with a single core processor, which is a tiny fraction of power compared to what you are running. 

The .net 4.5 alert is just telling you the dependency is already on your machine.  The wiki suggests having .NET 4.0 as well.

Another dependency that isn't mentioned in the wiki is Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 https://www.microsof...s.aspx?id=48145

Regarding the lag/pause in ubot, in my experience there is generally a pause/lag when running any bot built with an automation/RPA software like ubot, so I consider it normal.

One tip that definitely helps with performance is limiting the amount of tabs each .ubot project contains, and keeping them small. Having multiple tabs can be problematic and cause the UI panel and Ubot to crash.

Good luck!

• Like 1