UBot Underground

Can A Well Made Traffic Bot Fool Google Adsense ?

I've made them as well. Can definitely be done. I would not. Repeat NOT use scraped proxies. Or data center proxies

are you sure ubot can fool adsense?with exb?what proxy you suggest?thanks tj

Yeah BG that sort of narrows it down to not a lot of options lol

I've finished my 4g rotating router now but its not a rapid rotation 3-4 mins per refreshed IP so that would be slow. Plus I expect google would detect only mobile proxies as suspicious.

The problem are not the proxyes, but the browser.  Even using an external browser they will detect you.  If Manta.com can, OF COURSE google will do.  http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/?p=135057 Dont waste your time, do white hat bots, for entreprises, leave behind the social networks ones, companies need automatic solutions for their daily tasks, you will find several on linkedin.

Luis Carlos

The problem are not the proxyes, but the browser.  Even using an external browser they will detect you.  If Manta.com can, OF COURSE google will do.  http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18041-sell-exbrowser-now-on-sale/?p=135057 Dont waste your time, do white hat bots, for entreprises, leave behind the social networks ones, companies need automatic solutions for their daily tasks, you will find several on linkedin.

Luis Carlos

ExBrowser

Need to randomize the fingerprint and canvas data the browser gives up.  Dont block it.

Residential or mobile ips

Actual mouse movement not just mouse over or hover and clicks etc..

• Like 1

ExBrowser

Need to randomize the fingerprint and canvas data the browser gives up. Dont block it.

Residential or mobile ips

Actual mouse movement not just mouse over or hover and clicks etc..

Thank you tj, Exbrowser chrome or Firefox?how you randomized fingerprint and canvas?