UBot Underground

Hi folks, I'm Aturingtest,

been a botter of all kinds for 15 years, done a few ahk - VB scripts for various projects.

Worked as an application packager / delivery - enterprise VM environments - 3rd line support contractor for 22 years.

Hoping to make this my bot home from now on.

Quite active on BHW with same user name.

My latest project is automating the random fail over swapping on a dual sim 4g industrial router to create a home based rotating 4g proxy server for SM botting in a Hyper-V environment. 99% there :).

Waiting for my refund from FollowingLike for Pinterest bot (which is NFFP) to upgrade to uBot Pro.

Happy to meet you all 0/

• Like 1

Hello there!

For sure it will be a great place for you to be. It might sometimes seem like little acitivity is going on here but that's not the case. We mostly are active here when something is needed and we can't do it + it wasn't already written in the forum, which pretty much covers most of the problems and have all the answers you are looking for. Just remember to search the forum via google with site:ubotstudio.com added so you get the results (internal search is not that good).

Wish you all the best!

• Like 1

My first project is complete I now have a randomly rotating home made g4 router :)

I'm going to upgrade to Pro today I am impressed by the program and I want to experiment with headless browsers.

Also been looking for a licensing solution for some up coming projects.

Seriously if you cant make your money back with a single application maybe you shouldn't be scripting lol