UBot Underground

Problem With Scraping Values

Hello,

I`m having a hard time scraping some values from a keyword researching tool.

In total I have 3 different problems, which I`m going to describe in more detail in my following 2 short videos:

Problem 1: How can I remove the " signs, from the scraped data?

Problem 2: How can I get all the scraped elements into one line, seperated by comma?

Problem 3: How can I scrape only one specific element, without scraping all similar elements?

Would be very nice if someone here in the community can give me a hint how to get the values I need.

I don't have access to kwfinder site but this should work if you fiddle around with it a little. 

Instead of scraping item to list, scrape list to list using the same attribute to some temporary list. The list will compromise of all the values but each value it scrapes will be independent. 

So then you can add the valuesyou want to your main list using the position of that value in your list. So add item to list (main list) - list item (temp list) position 0 if you want the first value. 

To get all of the values in one row with comma separated you can do add item to list (main list) - text from list (temp list) using the comma connector. 

You can use the replace command remove the quotation marks.

Thanks for your help ds062692!

I did it exactly like you said and it working now. The only problem left is the thing with the quote-signs. For some reasons they are not showing up in the debugger, but when I export all values to my text file, then some values will have the quote signs. I have no idea why.

Do you have any idea what generates the quote signs?

I just found out that every time when a value gets scraped, which has a . or a , ubot will put it into quotes, in the final export file (txt-file) - in the debugger there are no "-signs to see.

How can I tell ubot: don`t put "-signs arround values which has , or . in it.

Here are some sample values where the problem accours:

"45.000", "$1.23"

What do you have your Bot properties set to?

https://www.screencast.com/t/rGc3BkqkN

I just ran a test, and I'm not seeing quotes around my scraped items.

You may have something setup wrong in UBot.  Can you share a code snippet here?

Buddy