UBot Underground

«Need» Sync Amazon Products With Other E-Commerce Platforms Like Mercadolibre

I am looking to create a desktop or web-based software that will let me extract products from amazon USA and import them to Mercadolibre.cl.

Mercodolibre is a similar service based in Latin America.

The software needs to extract:

Titles
Photos
Product description
Price
Inventory
Any other pertinent information

After extraction, the software should import all data to my Mercadolibre account as a new product.

There should be no limit on the number of products that can be imported, perhaps even entire categories.
The idea is to create entire Mercadolibre web stores filled with amazon products.

The listing should show all data translated in Spanish. It should also reflect the equivalent amazon listing inventory and price in CLP currency.

The price should consider a fixed percentage on top of the original price. This percentage should be detailed by the user as a variable.

The software should also be aware of price changes in amazon and update the Mercadolibre listing accordingly.

The product selection should be based on amazon’s search functions with all its filters.

It is important that all products be available to be shipped to a specific country.

I´m looking forward to any questions.