UBot Underground

Can Someone Tell Me Where I Can Find How To Install Ubot 5 With Ubot 6

I have read so many posts that I cannot find the one that gives good directions on how to install ubot 5 with ubot 6 already installed. 

Can anyone provide the link to that post please.

Thanks for your time.

Yeah but I have already put ubot 6 on my machine. When I try to install 5.x it says it's already there of course. I was afraid to uninstall 6 because of the issues I had when I first loaded it on. I don't know if it would need a different access code for the server.

Thanks

Yeah but I have already put ubot 6 on my machine. When I try to install 5.x it says it's already there of course. I was afraid to uninstall 6 because of the issues I had when I first loaded it on. I don't know if it would need a different access code for the server.

Thanks

Try renaming the folder that you have to Ubot Studio 6 and see if it works.

Try renaming the folder that you have to Ubot Studio 6 and see if it works.

I tried but it is because of the dll files I bet or at least some file that is in the registry is why it won't do it. It just says I have a newer version.

If I uninstall ubot 6.x and install 5.x and I need a code to use it do you think I will be able to get that from Seth or whoever the owner is? 

I am pretty sure the credentials that I have for 6 will work even if I uninstall and reinstall it. But I really don't think 5 is going to work if I don't have credentials for it???

Any more thoughts?

I tried but it is because of the dll files I bet or at least some file that is in the registry is why it won't do it. It just says I have a newer version.

If I uninstall ubot 6.x and install 5.x and I need a code to use it do you think I will be able to get that from Seth or whoever the owner is? 

I am pretty sure the credentials that I have for 6 will work even if I uninstall and reinstall it. But I really don't think 5 is going to work if I don't have credentials for it???

Any more thoughts?

I would ask support: http://support.ubotstudio.com/