UBot Underground

Hello UBot family. I am brand new and I am determined to learn this software but I have already hit my first snag. If you can help me I would so appreciate your time. So...

I am trying to fill a form on a website to do some autofill for a job that I do. I must fill out reports for students. This is good for me as I want to learn how to offer this type of bot service to others to make some moolah. :o)
Anyway, two part question...first to log into my companies site it seems that it brings up the site bam! I was so excited that I got it to work.
Then it filled in my user name and password...I feel so empowered and then, the site times out before it connects. Of course this is within my UBot software browser. (with plenty of time to wait for the site to load) When I check this out on my regular browser outside of UBot it looks like it is signing into a server address before it goes to the page that I am trying to log into but the UBot software never gets to the server page.
My assumption is the UBot is being blocked somehow. I haven't got a clue where to even start to fix this???
Second thing I noticed but haven't gotten far enough to tackle yet but when I get into the software on my regular browser outside of UBot, and I click on the link that takes me to the reports I need to work with...the window that opens is independent of my browser. I again am assuming that that is what is known as a frame. Is there something special I am going to have to do to get to this frame within my UBot bot?

Thank you for any help with this as I am working hard to be a UBot expert but I think I need a little guidance in this area.

Can you share code what you have done?

Here you discusss more n more and i think no one interested to read your article so long and implement your code or guide so better to share your code that can help anyone easily.

Thanks

Ok took me an hour to figure out how to get the code to post here for help but that's ok. I know how to now.  :rolleyes: 
Here is my code 

navigate("http://www.plcenter.co.kr/AdminClassPL/","Wait")
change dropdown(<name="logintype">,"USA-Teacher")
type text(<name="id">,3162484,"Standard")
type text(<password field>,"aaaa0000","Standard")
click($element offset(<login link>,1),"Left Click","No")

There is nothing here that is worth anyone breaking into so I am not worried about the un and pw being exposed. Just a list of students. lol

Thanks for any help

I think you need a space in USA- Teacher try this:

navigate("http://www.plcenter.co.kr/AdminClassPL/","Wait")
change dropdown(<name="logintype">,"USA- Teacher")
type text(<name="id">,3162484,"Standard")
type text(<password field>,"aaaa0000","Standard")
click($element offset(<login link>,1),"Left Click","No")

As for the popup I don't know what it's asking for since it appears to be Korean? Anyways, here is how to type into them:

type text(<name="secuNum2">,1,"Standard")
type text(<name="secuNum4">,2,"Standard")
  • Like 1

The company had to check my log in as it says I have tried to log in without the correct password to many times. hahaha

So I am locked out for now. I will come back and let you know how it works out for me.

Thank you for your time.

Hello and yes another question.I am trying to build a bot that will auto fill my reports.
I just am not sure how to get it to go to the next form. I seem to have it fill out the form ok. not totally sure but it does look like it is doing that. But I don't know how to get it to go to the next report to fill out and save and goto the next one etc. 

If you go to https://www.plcenter.co.kr/AdminClassPL/MonthlyReport/List.asp?TeacherID=3162484

and here is the code I use click(<href="javascript:modifyWindow('418801','odby=Flag&odsc=asc , A.Wdate desc&TeacherID=3162484&field=&str=&page_size=20&start_date=2019-09-15&end_date=2019-09-15&country=&SearchTeacherID=')">,"Left Click","No")

click($element offset(<name="Listening">,2),"Left Click","No")
click($element offset(<name="Speaking">,2),"Left Click","No")
click($element offset(<name="Pronunciation">,2),"Left Click","No")
click($element offset(<name="Pronunciation">,2),"Left Click","No")
click($element offset(<name="Vocabulary">,2),"Left Click","No")
click($element offset(<name="Grammer">,2),"Left Click","No")
click($element offset(<name="Attitude">,0),"Left Click","No")
click($element offset(<name="Attendance">,0),"Left Click","No")
type text(<name="Teacher_Comment">,"","Standard")
type text(<name="Teacher_Comment2">,"","Standard")
click(<name="imageField">,"Left Click","No")
close page

-end-

I have looked through all of the videos and sometimes it is hard until you just get some of the basic stuff then it all falls together.

Thank you in advance

ok now my issue is a bit different: The buttons on the page are in java. I suppose that each buttons script is different because it opens the students file.

click(<href="javascript:modifyWindow('418436','odby=Flag&odsc=asc , A.Wdate desc&TeacherID=3162484&field=&str=&page_size=20&start_date=2019-09-17&end_date=2019-09-17&country=&SearchTeacherID=')">,"Left Click","No")

The big black numbers need to change for each student. But the number is put in when the button to their file is clicked. How do I have that number stay the same for each student record and still give correct student file?

thanks in advance

Ok let me ask this question in a little different way.

When I click on a button beside the record the script looks like this.

click(<href="javascript:modifyWindow('417358','odby=Flag&odsc=asc , A.Wdate desc&TeacherID=3162484&field=&str=&page_size=20&start_date=2019-09-17&end_date=2019-09-17&country=&SearchTeacherID=')">,"Left Click","No")

The next button clicked after the form is filled out and closed is a popup that says I except the data. That popup does not popup.
After that the bot should go to the next record and click the botton to open the form. Looks like this.

click(<href="javascript:modifyWindow('416461','odby=Flag&odsc=asc , A.Wdate desc&TeacherID=3162484&field=&str=&page_size=20&start_date=2019-09-17&end_date=2019-09-17&country=&SearchTeacherID=')">,"Left Click","No")

As you can see those numbers need to change. My question is...How do I change those numbers within the bot and...How do I make the popup to show up?

I am so new to this stuff. I think I am missing the concept somehow. If I can get some clarity on this issue it may leap me into a much better understanding of how the bot creator works.
I truly am greatfull to anyone who can help me out.

Thank you.

You can use a wildcard like so:

click(<href=w"javascript:modifyWindow('*','odby=Flag&odsc=asc , A.Wdate desc&TeacherID=3162484&field=&str=&page_size=20&start_date=2019-09-17&end_date=2019-09-17&country=&SearchTeacherID=')">,"Left Click","No")

You can find more info about it here: http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/The_Selectors

You can use a wildcard like so:

click(<href=w"javascript:modifyWindow('*','odby=Flag&odsc=asc , A.Wdate desc&TeacherID=3162484&field=&str=&page_size=20&start_date=2019-09-17&end_date=2019-09-17&country=&SearchTeacherID=')">,"Left Click","No")

You can find more info about it here: http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/The_Selectors

Well...that didn't work