UBot Underground

Still In Business Or Is The Server Techie On Vacation?

I have during the last few days had problems in executing UBS Dev due to license server being inaccessible, then now I tried to report it to support and then I got another error there. The same goes if I try to report a bug in the tracker.

Are they still in business and the last guy who left the building toggled the off-switch shut down the servers? :)

Lol
Have same problem since 2 days. Try continiously and it will work. I guess they have some servers problem?

I have during the last few days had problems in executing UBS Dev due to license server being inaccessible, then now I tried to report it to support and then I got another error there. The same goes if I try to report a bug in the tracker.

Are they still in business and the last guy who left the building toggled the off-switch shut down the servers? :)

Edit : i think they shut down their servers

p4glYoM.png

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A6003 en utilisant Tapatalk

Edited by kill3rbko

Me too, looks like another $1000 down the swanee. Seriously how can you charge this type of money for software and leave users stranded for hours. I rely on this stuff for my living and can't afford to just wait around for the server to come back online (if it ever does! - then what?)

They are probably updating the server or something happened that they are fixing. Everyone should relax, I'm pretty sure we all have had servers/pc's go down on us unexpectedly. 

They are probably updating the server or something happened that they are fixing. Everyone should relax, I'm pretty sure we all have had servers/pc's go down on us unexpectedly. 

I agree, I don't worry that much, it was just a bit strange. I have been using Ubot Studio since V3.5 and nothing serious has ever happened before.

Now the UbotStudio.com server gave a message similar to that there was no connection to the database server, which was different from before, so you are probably right. Some sort of upgrade, move, migration etc.

"Everybody should relax"?!

This is not professional behavior with its PAYING customers

They should have sent at least a short info when maintenance is pending

And how long are we supposed to relax for exactly?

Certainly my email works, they have no problem emailing me for add-ons, but couldn't send a "server down and we are resolving" used the tools for years and never had an issue. so happy to wait, but would have liked a little news so that I can plan

• Like 1

It seems to be more of a temporary problem as I got the same error and restarting few times ubot got it working. Same right now, got the message like 10 times and now it's working fine. So just retry and when you have it running, leave it running on your PC so it doesn't have to connect to verify license again. Any ways I've send a msg directly to Seth to let him know about the problem.