UBot Underground

Ultimate Ui - Create Beautiful Uis With Xaml, Datagrid, Metro & More!

93PDr.jpg

Wiki

Ultimate UI is a comprehensive UI Plugin for Ubot Studio. You must have the developer edition to use this plugin. There are more than 1,600 properties you can set and get on the main WPF controls. You can also set events, mess with the Main Window, DataGrids, custom Alerts and more. This plugin is pretty huge - even in 1.0, I actually forgot to show off some stuff in this demo and the demo doesn't cover everything - it just shows you some things.

Note: For Metro, the Controls is spelled with an uppercase "C" - sometimes in their documentation it is lowercase. You must change it for the control to work properly. Not all Metro controls and styles are supported but a lot is. If you want something specific check with me first to see if it's in there.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update version 1.4   Added - Wiki with lots of information can now be found here: https://github.com/nicklikescoffee/UltimateUiPlugin/wiki Added - Get DataGrid Cell Value - gets the value of the cell

Bought this and I'm super impressed - barely scratched the surface and can't believe how powerful it is. It's literally the missing piece of the puzzle. After dealing with frustrations of the old XAML

Update version 1.7   Fixed - Bug that caused button clicks to freeze application

Posted Images

I already have dozens of suggestions for this plugin, and I have written them all down. But feel free to keep the suggestions coming because when I see multiple people suggesting the same idea I move that idea up the list. That is why Metro was put in so soon. I was intending on doing it at some point but so many people seemed to want it that I just moved it right to the top of the list.

• Like 1

Looks so cool having a new plugin for UIs. watched Part 1 and doesn't seem to be much complicated even for someone like me with almost no experience with Visual Studio.

Nick, Ubot doesn't have the ability to refresh data in a ui listbox or ui dropdown, is it the same with your plugin because of Ubot's limitations?

Carl (lazybotter) the creator of UStrap made a component that does the job very simple, I use this feature A LOT.  (I'm aware that different programming languages used).

Looks so cool having a new plugin for UIs. watched Part 1 and doesn't seem to be much complicated even for someone like me with almost no experience with Visual Studio.

Nick, Ubot doesn't have the ability to refresh data in a ui listbox or ui dropdown, is it the same with your plugin because of Ubot's limitations?

Carl (lazybotter) the creator of UStrap made a component that does the job very simple, I use this feature A LOT.  (I'm aware that different programming languages used).

When you use UI Set List then it will update the UI, here is an example:

plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Load XAML", "<ListBox x:Name=\"lb1\"/>", "False", "False", "BaseLight", "Blue")
clear list(%numbers)
add list to list(%numbers,$list from text("1,2,3",","),"Delete","Global")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set List", "lb1", %numbers)
add list to list(%numbers,$list from text("4,5,6",","),"Delete","Global")
plugin command("UltimateUI.dll", "UI Set List", "lb1", %numbers)

Bought this and I'm super impressed - barely scratched the surface and can't believe how powerful it is. It's literally the missing piece of the puzzle. After dealing with frustrations of the old XAML UI plugin and datagrid (different developer), Nick has released the [almost] perfect solution. I paid the developer of the XAML UI / datagrid (way more than this plugin costs) for a custom plugin to allow for multiple datagrids in one bot but still have issues with it, so haven't been able to use the modified version of those old plugins.

So far, from what I've experimented with, Ultimate UI is the ideal solution. The only feature I'm missing is Tree Views, then it gets a 100% rating from me. Until then, it gets a 99% -- fantastic work, thanks for the great plugin and awesome deal!

Edited by drewness
  • Like 3

You know what's the best part of this plugin? Nick is the most active and most helpful person in the community, meaning you will never feel like you have left alone.

• Like 2

To use your plugin, do I need anything else?I bought it and when I open the Ultimate demo project, the main tap showed error (the other tap was ok). And I can't access customer page although I typed right id and password..So I left it here,,, 

ps) I found that I need xaml ui plugin but I can't find it here.. where can I buy it? If I have ustrap already do I need still xaml ui plugin also?

Always thanks for your kind answer.. 

To use your plugin, do I need anything else?I bought it and when I open the Ultimate demo project, the main tap showed error (the other tap was ok). And I can't access customer page although I typed right id and password..So I left it here,,, 

ps) I found that I need xaml ui plugin but I can't find it here.. where can I buy it? If I have ustrap already do I need still xaml ui plugin also?

You only need VS to design your bot then grab the xaml code , no need for other plugin

Edited by gijosu

Thanks, but where can I buy xaml? Maybe paid program right?

I cant post in this thread, just search the forum or google, anyway, ultimate ui comes with all your needs, good luck

You buy/get Visual Studio.

Open it and design your form on it, a layout similar to this:

https://us.v-cdn.net/5019960/uploads/editor/dt/kfr2jc3gno53.png

Than you copy the generated xaml code in VS, inside Ubot into the proper xaml form command and when you run it, you will see the form is in ubot.

Now please tell me something, I see you have Ubot Professional edition (your profile info says) , is that right? you got no errors when working with the plugin? because I saw needs Dev edition. please let me know.

The only thing you might need is an Xpath parser which is free in Dans plugin and Heopas Plugin. You do not need any other plugin for this to work otherwise and in the future you won't need another plugin for xpath stuff - I just haven't prioritized adding it in over other things since there are free options available for that.

Other than that you need Visual Studio (community edition is free) or you can use XAML Studio which is a really small alternative around 50mb and is free in the Microsoft Store. These are going to help you write the XAML code.

Visual Studio Community Edition - https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/community/

XAML Studio - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xaml-studio/9ntls214tkmq

No need to buy anything else. This plugin already supports XAML and you can use free tools I mentioned above to help you make XAML code.

Now please tell me something, I see you have Ubot Professional edition (your profile info says) , is that right? you got no errors when working with the plugin? because I saw needs Dev edition. please let me know.

You do need dev edition.

Update version 1.3

Added - Metro Controls Property Commands & Functions:

• Numeric Up Down
  • Progress Bar
  • Progress Ring
  • Toggle Switch
  • Tile

Added - Hide Run Bar parameter. Set this to True if you plan on hiding the run bar and it will get rid of the top pixel line that shows above the UI. Set to False if you want to use the run bar - otherwise this will hide the run bar.

Fixed - Get DataGrid Selected Rows is now in the DataGrid Commands category

Fixed - Enable Full Height bug fix

Fixed - Bug where Replace Browser With XAML would only work with a Load XAML UI

Fixed - Bug where Replace Browser With XAML would not rerun properly

• Like 1

I got "system.windows.staticresourceextension" errer at line 32 and position 66 when I run Metro Demo Project.ubot, I have updated to 1.3, dont know why.

When I added the parameter Hide Run Bar it screwed up the other parameters. I will fix this in the next update but for now just change the parameters like so:

Enable Metro Theme  = True

Metro Theme = (choose one)

Metro Accent Color = (choose one)

Once you do that it should fix that error, if it doesn't let me know!

More Wiki pages added, let me know what you need help with or more explanation and I can continue building out the Wiki with useful information: https://github.com/nicklikescoffee/UltimateUiPlugin/wiki

(Drag-and-Drop is already in the Wiki but it won't be in the plugin until version 1.4)

WOW!

Again awesome job @Helloinsomnia!

Can anyone, who owns now both, tell me and us all how this UI plugin compares to Ustrap?

Especially in the way they operate, as from what I've seen Ultimate UI get stuff done inside ubot and no need to mess with html theme so much.