UBot Underground

The image functions are cool, but I wonder why is it so limited in fonts, etc? I really need a bold text, is there any possibility to achieve that?

Thanks in advance for any help

Hello!

What's the name of the specific font whose bold version you'd like to use? I might be able to provide you with a specific code example.

I genuinely couldn't figure out how to specifically use the built-in image functions, so I waded into ImageMagick command line instructions that oddly made more sense to me. I'm able to trigger bold face versions of fonts (even custom created fonts) directly via ImageMagick.

Thank you for your advice..I actually prefer to use the built-in image functions for now, I think it's very convenient and quick just I'm very surprised why they didn't give there a simple option to make fonts bold.

Thank you very much..I'd like to try it out but suddenly my simple script with image that used to work before just gives me an error "The given key was not present in the dictionary." ...I also ran the command "verify image libraries" but doesn't help at all.

Thank you very much..I'd like to try it out but suddenly my simple script with image that used to work before just gives me an error "The given key was not present in the dictionary." ...I also ran the command "verify image libraries" but doesn't help at all.

There's probably a bug somewhere, I don't think that is related to the libraries but rather something in your ubot code.

• 2 months later...

I found out that Ubot has a bug that from time to time the "add text to image" command simply messes up itself and you can also see that by noticing that the names of the individual fields inside that command just disappear...if you switch to the code mode and back, all comes back to normal..

Ok, it actually isn't so simple...it stopped to work again...and I think that I finally found the complete solution...so after switching between the code and graphic mode you need to run the command "verify image libraries" and then also the "add text to image" commands should work