UBot Underground

Help. Ubot Not Responding On A Page

Hi 

I am being struck on coding a bot. It is "Google My Business" small bot.

What is happening is the ubot gets struck once it is logged in. It is not able to click the button which leads to a captcha. 

Here is the code for the button:

<div jscontroller="nzI87d" jsaction="JIbuQc:OIy9gb;aWRkAb:FSsIQd;" class="NkRK6b" data-account-id="103795291667481242655"><div role="button" class="U26fgb c7fp5b FS4hgd fw9iKd evtaPc Zgauvd" jscontroller="iSvg6e" jsaction="click:cOuCgd; mousedown:UX7yZ; mouseup:lbsD7e; mouseenter:tfO1Yc; mouseleave:JywGue; focus:AHmuwe; blur:O22p3e; contextmenu:mg9Pef;touchstart:p6p2H; touchmove:FwuNnf; touchend:yfqBxc(preventMouseEvents=true|preventDefault=true); touchcancel:JMtRjd;;keydown:I481le;" jsshadow="" jsname="mU9gyd" aria-disabled="false" tabindex="0" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false" data-dynamic="true" id="ow22" __is_owner="true"><div class="lVYxmb MbhUzd" jsname="ksKsZd" style="top: 21.7188px; left: 99.4063px; width: 145px; height: 145px;"></div><div class="g4jUVc" aria-hidden="true"></div><content jsslot="" class="I3EnF oJeWuf"><span class="NlWrkb snByac"><span class="RXADdc">Add location</span><span class="DPvwYc SRPWse" aria-hidden="true"></span></span></content></div></div>

If anybody helps it would be great. 

Thanks In Advance!!

Are you able to click on manually in the Ubot browser? If so, what code do you currently have for it? If not, maybe try using a different browser: Tools -> Options -> then select the other browser and restart Ubot.

Man, you are awesome. It worked finally :)

Thanks for this. Cheers!!

Are you able to click on manually in the Ubot browser? If so, what code do you currently have for it? If not, maybe try using a different browser: Tools -> Options -> then select the other browser and restart Ubot.

• Like 1