UBot Underground

Shadowbanned By Twitter After Using Ubot

Ok I created my first bot that posts to twitter automatically from a csv file. I have spread these tweets out with a random post variable from 15- 45 minutes for every post. Ive tweeted maybe 30 tweets in a day and a half.  I was being SUPER cautious with the bot but still got shadowbanned by twitter.

On my main twitter account i make the SAME tweets. Even quicker than the bot and no ban for past 3 years.

How is Twitter detecting that im using a bot and if Im doing a random tweet between 15 and 45 min intervals what else can i do to not get banned?

Any ideas?

Twitter detect that you are using BOT for posting for better result try to use proxies ,and change user agent on every post i tried in one twitter bot and they do not banned..

Twitter detect that you are using BOT for posting for better result try to use proxies ,and change user agent on every post i tried in one twitter bot and they do not banned..

thank you, as user agent you mean user agent node that changes browsers? not sure how to do that

• Like 1

Hey,

I responded in the random user agent code thread, but I wanted to add one more thing. Make sure you're using really good proxies. If you're using free junk, or proxies that have been abused in the past, then that might be the other thing that is tipping them off.

Yeah I believe it would of been the proxies. Using public or shared proxies is a no no, I recommend using private proxies all the way and have IP's connected to certain accounts.