• PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas. USA
  • Total Memory:4Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 26 March 2019 - 08:53 PM

Hi..

I cannot figure out a code to add my CPA links to my free bots also how to update the links remotely with different offers if the initial one stops working?.. I guess it is 2 questions.. Thanks

N.B.. I know CPA will be annoying to the users.. But I wanna do it for 1. The CPA Income and 2. Motivation for them to buy the CPA free version :)

Edited by seodog, 26 March 2019 - 08:55 PM.

#2 HelloInsomnia

HelloInsomnia

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 3182 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:01 AM

Well adding to your bot depends on how and where you want to do it. Also, you would need to know when they complete the offer. Maybe some kind of content locker would work, or maybe you could use a conversion pixel somehow with it.

As for the part where you update remotely, you can have your bot check a url when it gets ran, then just have the offer link (and probably some way of telling your bot to know when offer is completed).

An example would be a text file hosted on your servers like so:

http://offer_link_here.com|http://final_pagee_here.com

Your bot could send them to the offer url, and when they are finished they could click a button to check and make sure they are on the "final" page. If so it could set a variable like #verify to true and then they would be allowed to run the bot.

Alternatively, you could see if the url is on the page you want, and check the code for the content locker, when the locker is gone set #verify to true and allow them to then run the bot.

#3 seodog

seodog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas. USA
  • Total Memory:4Gb

Posted 29 March 2019 - 06:01 AM

Okay. Thanks

#4 MasteRofBotS

MasteRofBotS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • License:Professional Edition

Posted 19 July 2019 - 03:44 PM

The easiest way for you to control it and for users to keep using your awesome software for free (they pay in doing CPA offers) would be to have license system included in each of the free copy they are downloading (ofc, they would need to at least leave their email address so you can send them "FREE LICENCE" on start, updates and/or how-to's). By having a license system in place, you could state that the software is free for them to use as long as they complete a CPA offer through it once every "X" amount of time (example - once per month something free to them//once every 3 months something that might cost them some $$ to complete - still cheaper then buying full paid version ;) ).

I would also consider making only the basic/core features as a part of the free/easy CPA version of your software, and make them complete CPA offers that bring you way more money then typical "put-your-email-$2-offers" so in exchange they get access to some premium like features ;)

BTW, nice idea, if you don't mind write here on via PM to me what exactly your software does that you have CPA's in them.

P.S.

You could as well just buy a domain name and simple webhosting ($20/year) and make it "official" site for your bot, where they will be prompted about new offers. The license system tho have an advantage of making time-limited access to your bot so they are forced to get access for next time period somehow - a lot easier to update and promote rotating CPAs in my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users