UBot Underground

Save Image Inside Csv, Is Possible With Ubot?

I would store the path to the image, you could also do base64 but that would be a super long string. I've never seen an image in a CSV before, generally, you can open CSV files in a text editor.

But the main problem is that I need images in the CSV file because I need to print that

But the main problem is that I need images in the CSV file because I need to print that

I would probably try to make it into a PDF. Off the top of my head I think you could possibly build an HTML table which would be just like using a CSV format with the rows and columns, and then convert the HTML file to a PDF file and print it.

I would probably try to make it into a PDF. Off the top of my head I think you could possibly build an HTML table which would be just like using a CSV format with the rows and columns, and then convert the HTML file to a PDF file and print it.

With which ubot studio command I can create HTML and convert it into PDF?

I like your solution!

With which ubot studio command I can create HTML and convert it into PDF?

I like your solution!

You can use the $html from table function to convert a table to html, but you will have to do something about the images. You could maybe replace them with a regular expression that looks for a url or file path and then puts that in an image tag. Or maybe make your own table to html converter which may be the way to go.

Then just find some conversion site like this one: https://html2pdf.com/