UBot Underground

Exbrowser Scraping Issue Amazon Best Seller

Hello

When  i use exbrowser plugin to scrape amazon best seller rank kindle book (//*[@id=SalesRank] it does not give value for the inner text i.e the rank but only shows : "Amazon best seller rank"as th result.

However if i use regular ubot scrape

set(#var,$scrape attribute(<id="SalesRank">,"innertext"),"Global")

The results show properly with the values, what is the issue as to why xpath expression using exbrowser is not working while regular ubot scrape function works for the same

The best seller rank is found in the book information pages as belo;

https://www.amazon.com/Dating-ish-Knitting-City-Book-6-ebook/dp/B06XCJ53V5/ref=sr_1_20?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1545762852&sr=1-20&keywords=dating

Thanks nick, that has worked, also any idea how to work with endless scrolling with exbrowser,

for example when i want to gather first 20 results from youtube but if i use exbrowser launched with chrome

it keeps on loading more and more videos at the bottom

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dating

But same thing if i use phantom as browser it loads only 20 results.

However i want to be able to use chrome and gather first 20 results only, then how to do that

I am aware u talk about endless browsing with some sites like instagram in your courses but that is for ubot

any idea for exbrowser how to do same?

Thanks nick, that has worked, also any idea how to work with endless scrolling with exbrowser,

for example when i want to gather first 20 results from youtube but if i use exbrowser launched with chrome

it keeps on loading more and more videos at the bottom

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dating

But same thing if i use phantom as browser it loads only 20 results.

However i want to be able to use chrome and gather first 20 results only, then how to do that

I am aware u talk about endless browsing with some sites like instagram in your courses but that is for ubot

any idea for exbrowser how to do same?

You can just scrape until your list has more than 20 and prune the list if you only want 20.

Maybe do a loop while and do a check to see how many items are on the list.

You can just scrape until your list has more than 20 and prune the list if you only want 20.

Maybe do a loop while and do a check to see how many items are on the list.

thanks such a simple thing i didn't even think about, thanks for ur help