UBot Underground

Guys i am having a strange problem i got the Plugin from Abbas but for the life of me i can't seem to figure out how to make it work...

i tried all of his examples and nothing works if someone could help me i would greatly appreciate it i just need normal working code so i can apply that knowledge to my other projects...

comment("Enter Your 2Captcha Key, before runing the script")
set(#ApiKey,"Your 2Captcha ApiKey","Global")
comment("https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo")
set user agent("Chrome")
navigate("https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo","Wait")
wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
wait(1)
set(#GoogleSiteKey,$scrape attribute(<class="g-recaptcha">,"data-sitekey"),"Global")
clear list(%_rawCaptcha)
add list to list(%_rawCaptcha,$list from text($plugin function("UltimateCaptchaServices.dll", "$2Captcha Service V2", #ApiKey, "", #GoogleSiteKey, $url, "", "Solve Captcha", "Recaptcha-NoCaptcha", "", "Yes", "Recaptcha-NoCaptcha", "", "Yes", "No"),$new line),"Delete","Global")
change attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"value",$list item(%_rawCaptcha,1))
click(<value="Submit">,"Left Click","No")

Trouble begins at "Add list to List" command i get that error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Can someone tell me what am i doing wrong here this is basic Abbas code a blueprint if you will but i am missing something...

of course in my version i placed my Own 2captcha API key into the script...

For some reason it doesnt work...i would appreciate your help with this

Thank you all!

• 1 month later...

Guys i am having a strange problem i got the Plugin from Abbas but for the life of me i can't seem to figure out how to make it work...

i tried all of his examples and nothing works if someone could help me i would greatly appreciate it i just need normal working code so i can apply that knowledge to my other projects...

comment("Enter Your 2Captcha Key, before runing the script")
set(#ApiKey,"Your 2Captcha ApiKey","Global")
comment("https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo")
set user agent("Chrome")
navigate("https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo","Wait")
wait for browser event("Everything Loaded","")
wait(1)
set(#GoogleSiteKey,$scrape attribute(<class="g-recaptcha">,"data-sitekey"),"Global")
clear list(%_rawCaptcha)
add list to list(%_rawCaptcha,$list from text($plugin function("UltimateCaptchaServices.dll", "$2Captcha Service V2", #ApiKey, "", #GoogleSiteKey, $url, "", "Solve Captcha", "Recaptcha-NoCaptcha", "", "Yes", "Recaptcha-NoCaptcha", "", "Yes", "No"),$new line),"Delete","Global")
change attribute(<id="g-recaptcha-response">,"value",$list item(%_rawCaptcha,1))
click(<value="Submit">,"Left Click","No")

Trouble begins at "Add list to List" command i get that error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Can someone tell me what am i doing wrong here this is basic Abbas code a blueprint if you will but i am missing something...

of course in my version i placed my Own 2captcha API key into the script...

For some reason it doesnt work...i would appreciate your help with this

Thank you all!

Did you get this fixed?

Im yet to get it working as well. The given 2cap exbrowser example doesn't work for me either.

comment("Your 2Captcha API Key Goes Here")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp", "No")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set User Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2228.0 Safari/537.36"))
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Launcher", "Chrome", "", $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Set User Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2228.0 Safari/537.36"))
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Delete All Cookies")
comment("Url To Navigate")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Navigate", "http://google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 10)
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Wait For Element", "x://div[@class=\"recaptcha-checkbox-checkmark\"]", "Appear", 10)
wait(1)
comment("Display the hidden response field")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Change Attribute", "x://*[@id=\"g-recaptcha-response\"]", "style", $replace($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute", "x://*[@id=\"g-recaptcha-response\"]", "style"),"display: none;",""))
comment("Scrape SiteKey")
set(#GoogleSiteKey,$find regular expression($plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute", "x://iframe[@title=\"recaptcha widget\"]", "src"),"(?<=anchor\\?k=).*(?=&co=)"),"Global")
clear list(%_rawCaptcha)
comment("Call reCaptcha / NoCaptcha Plugin Here
and get ur results.

2Captcha will take maximum 2 minutes to
solve the reCaptcha otherwise it will result
in Error. 

You can get errors when ther are less no
of workers to handle the reCaptchas")
comment("add list to list(%_rawCaptcha,$list from text($plugin function(\"UltimateCaptchaServices.dll\", \"$DBC Solve Recaptcha V2\", #DBC_username, #DBC_password, #GoogleSiteKey, $plugin function(\"ExBrowser.dll\", \"$ExBrowser URL\"), \"None\", \"\", \"\", \"\"),$new line),\"Delete\",\"Global\")
")
add list to list(%_rawCaptcha,$list from text($plugin function("UltimateCaptchaServices.dll", "$2Captcha Service V2", #ApiKey, "", #GoogleSiteKey, $plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser URL"), "", "", "", "HTTP", "Solve Captcha", "Recaptcha-NoCaptcha", "", "Yes", "No"),$new line),"Delete","Global")
comment("Enter the Results in the text field and bypass
the reCaptcha Form")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Type Text", "x://*[@name=\"g-recaptcha-response\"]", $list item(%_rawCaptcha,1))
wait(1)
comment("Every Website has different Submit button,
make sure change the code below to click
the submit form. 

This Click button will only work on Google 
demo url")
plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "x://*[@id=\"recaptcha-demo-submit\"]")