UBot Underground

Ubot 6 X Scheduling And Tabs

Hi,

I am trying to create schedulable bot but the check boxes cannot be checked within the compile options for both scheduling and hiding tabs.  Is there something else I need to do?  This worked fine with version 5

Cheers,

Tom

That's strange.  What OS are you running?lean install on a Windows 10 Machine and it does not get passed the validating license. I think I saw something about that though, so I will dig into it.  Just tried it with version 6.0.3 as well and same issues.

Edited by tthayer

@tthayer

Did you submit a ticket to Support?  I have attempted to contact you through the ticket system

twice and it seems your email that you are using is some kind of secure email requiring hoop

to jump through.

You will need to use an email that does not require such control.  This ticket system cannot

process emails like that.

Thanks

Buddy

As far as this issue is concerned.  I just did a full test on Scheduling and it worked for me.  All options appeared to be working.

The only issue that I saw that needs to be tweaked is the Colors within the Scheduler.  I am putting a ticket into the Tracker for that.

Buddy

Hi,

Yes, I submitted a ticket to support on this.  I have the 4.7x framework installed.  Maybe that is the issue.  Will have to see if there is a way I can revert that.

Cheers

Okay, I finally figured it out.  It was the dark theme that was causing the problem.  Once I switched to the light theme, everything works.  I tested this with both the 4.5.2 and 4.7.2 frameworks and had the same result.

Cheers