UBot Underground

Has Anyone Use Ubot With Gsa Captcha Breaker?

Has anyone use Ubot with GSA Captcha breaker? I was trying to figure out how to integrate gsa captcha with ubot studio but i am not able to find any important topic here. Please help me 

Try adding a DBC user and pass with any info like 777 for the user/pass and run GSA it should intercept the call to DBC and solve the captcha instead.

here is my socket code but its not working

but it returns no value at all

ui open file("Browse Captcha",#captchalocation)
plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket container") {
plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket set header", "User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:61.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/61.0
")
plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "file", #captchalocation)
plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "source_url", "")
plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "captcha_platform", "")
plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "action", "Submit")
plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket navigate", "POST", "http://127.0.0.1/gsa_test.gsa")
load html($plugin function("SocketCommands.dll", "$socket page html"))

alert($plugin function("SocketCommands.dll", "$socket page html"))
set(#valueofcaptcha,$find regular expression($plugin function("SocketCommands.dll", "$socket page html"),"(?<=captcha_result">).*?(?=<)"),"Global")
alert($plugin function("SocketCommands.dll", "$socket page html"))
alert(#valueofcaptcha)
}

I would be sure that your code is doing what you think because socket commands were never really used and everybody just uses HTTP Post plugin - or Heopas has a free plugin now which also does Requests. But at least use Fiddler to be sure you are actually doing what you think you are just to be sure it's not a socket command issue.