UBot Underground

Any Way To Detect If All Threads Are Finished Before Proceeding?

Is there anyway to detect that all threads have finished before the main script continues?

I have a script that spawns 21 threads, two at a time, with a minute pause between each set of two (just so everything isn't launching at once).

loop while($table cell(&NEW,#a,0) != "") {
     loop(2) {
         MyLogin($table cell(&NEW,#a,0), $table cell(&NEW,#a,1), $table cell(&NEW,#a,2), $table cell(&NEW,#a,3), $table cell(&NEW,#a,4), $table cell(&NEW,#a,7))
         increment(#a)
     }
wait(60)
}

The problem I have is some threads take longer to complete than others and during testing I've seen the script start to move on to the next step in the process before all the threads had finished. Which is an issue because the next step needs data that is being retrieved from the threaded part.

Edited by Denethor

I added a variable to the script and track it myself, but it seems there should be a way in Ubot to track this.

It increments the variable in the loop that spawns the thread and then the last line of the defined thread is to decrement that same variable.

Then I added a new loop in my code that just waits until the variable =0 before continuing on.

Crude, but it works

I added a variable to the script and track it myself, but it seems there should be a way in Ubot to track this.

It increments the variable in the loop that spawns the thread and then the last line of the defined thread is to decrement that same variable.

Then I added a new loop in my code that just waits until the variable =0 before continuing on.

Crude, but it works

This is the way to do it - at least for now that is.