UBot Underground

Move Back And Forward Between List Items In A Webpage, Moving To Next Item

Hi,

Can someone give me some idea how to tackle the following.

I need to scrape the details from each of the lots listed within this page:

http://www.silverstoneauctions.com/silverstone-classic-race-car-sale-2018/view_lots

I currently scrape all the list urls but need to scrape all the details on each page accessed via clicking the further details icon.

The problem is that they don't have a next lot button to cycle through the lots as most of my clients do, so you need to go back to the list and move down each lot on the above page, how would that be coded, ie click the first one and then scrape the date, move back then next etc.  my confusion is in moving down each lot on the above page.

My only thoughts were to scrape all the details pages and then pull them in via a csv and cycle through them, but their maybe an easier way.

Many thanks

Andrew

you go like this step:

1.Scrape all url in a page and store in list.

2.After that in loop you have to open each url one by one

3.scrape all details in each url what you want and stored in table or list which is suitable for you.

4.Last save those stored data in csv file or Append to file.

• Like 1

Thank you both, I did think the bulk url download and then access maybe was the only way, and you have both confirmed my thoughts. I will try the next list item option as not used that previous.

Many thanks

Andrew