UBot Underground

Need Help Automate Shopify - Browser Outdated

Hello, 

it's been a long time since I need the help of Ubotstudio for my business. I'm trying to use Ubot to automate setting up my shopify store (the backend), but the site says the browser is outdated and need to upgrade. I ignored the message, logged in, but the content wouldnt show up. 

There is no mobile version of the site. I tried changing user agents but that doesnt help. Is there any other solution for this? I:ve attached the error below.

I'm using Ubotstudio pro 5.9.55

I have tried setting user agent to latest version of Chrome and Safari,  the message saying outdated browser no longer show up. But it really look like ubot browser can not load the content of the page. it will just stay blank forever like this screenshot (sorry I spend 5 minutes but can't find a way to insert image into the post)

https://mega.nz/#!d5IQ3QgT!m1jHIdHqBPjolva0FnN9rqmWLrBxJjvME4LrwGGcWHA

it looks like you inserted user agent incorrectly - try to insert full string

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/67.0.3396.79 Safari/537.36

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I join the conversation because I have the same problem and already tried with exBrowser. It works but not everywhere. In some cases shopify open a sort of popup form to set information and there exbrowser is not able to write info inside. For some reason neither the change attribute value, nor the type text are able to perform the task.

I tried to force also the activation of the field via browser, but nothing is working.

Outside those kind of popups everything seems to be working fine. Any suggestion?