UBot Underground

Extracting X Number Of Words From A List

Hi,

I don't know if this is possible, for example I have a list row that have following text (it is actually in a csv file as row col 0

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Now what I am looking to do..

I have a form filed to type in text from the csv file but instead pulling all content of row, I want to specify number of words to be filled in the text field of the form..like first 20 words

can anyone help me I hope this is possible?

Thanks looks like it will work..now I am facing another problem I have text in one cell as. But I want to have at least 10-15 words in a line..but content has to be in single cell..Please 

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and

typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's 

standard dummy text ever since the 

1500s, when an unknown printer 

took a galley of type and scrambled it

to make a type specimen book. 

It has survived not only five centuries,

I want it to be like this 

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 

1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries,