UBot Underground

Multithreading In Exbrowser Not Increment Table Data

Hi, I stuck in one point when i make bot in exbrowser in multithread ,how i increment table data in multithreading?

Before i usually take data from csv file i used throgh list and in exbrowser i want to take through list it is not working fine in all thread bcz i take almost 7 field to fill it and when try to increment through table data it works fine but take same data in all thread ,i want to increment that csv data which i taken.

plz suggest me solution how can i increment data through table cell.

Thanks 

Hi, I stuck in one point when i make bot in exbrowser in multithread ,how i increment table data in multithreading?

Before i usually take data from csv file i used throgh list and in exbrowser i want to take through list it is not working fine in all thread bcz i take almost 7 field to fill it and when try to increment through table data it works fine but take same data in all thread ,i want to increment that csv data which i taken.

plz suggest me solution how can i increment data through table cell.

Thanks 

Hi.

Well, this has actually nothing to do with EXB at all. Here you need proper thread coding. 

The thing is, you control threads from outside the threads and you manage data within the threads. 

So when you use a table you basically tell the thread (when you launch it) what row it has to use. And that's basically it. 

And of course you also need some proper error handling, so that you know if it was successfull or not and what rows need to be repeated.

Please search the forum, there are many tutorials. And I think also an advanced course you can purchase somewhere that covers all of that in detail.

Regards

Dan

I tried many way Dan since last 2 days and i am searching in forum all example and applied but can't success and getting frustrate. so plz give me proper link where example is given for above issue that can i understand in forum or video link for increment through table in multithread in exb...

I tried many way Dan since last 2 days and i am searching in forum all example and applied but can't success and getting frustrate. so plz give me proper link where example is given for above issue that can i understand in forum or video link for increment through table in multithread in exb...

I don't have those links for you I'm sorry. And if you're not able to learn it yourself, maybe hire someone to do it for you. 

Regards

Dan

With tables you don't want to be interacting with them inside a thread if you can help it. But what you can do is pass the info into a custom command, the video shows you how using parameters. You could read a table row and then pass the info into a custom command using parameters, and then increment the row variable. This way you only have one thread reading the table and each thread gets its own data.

Here is a tutorial on multithreading that talks about how to set it up and pass data through parameters:

• Like 1

I don't have those links for you I'm sorry. And if you're not able to learn it yourself, maybe hire someone to do it for you. 

Regards

Dan

ok Dan i solved that issue after self learning..but you should appreciate man and i am learner in exb anyway........

Thanks

With tables you don't want to be interacting with them inside a thread if you can help it. But what you can do is pass the info into a custom command, the video shows you how using parameters. You could read a table row and then pass the info into a custom command using parameters, and then increment the row variable. This way you only have one thread reading the table and each thread gets its own data.

Here is a tutorial on multithreading that talks about how to set it up and pass data through parameters:

Thanks a lot  i watch earlier this video and pro solved ...thanks ..thanks a lot again..

• Like 1