Photo

[Sell] Alexia Basic :: An Insanely Simple Little Piece Of Software Made With Ubot Studio That Lets Anyone Do Almost Anything On The Internet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 clkmnky

clkmnky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Total Memory:8Gb
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 09 January 2018 - 12:37 AM

An Insanely Simple Little Piece Of Software Made With UBot Studio That Lets Anyone Do Almost Anything On The Internet. . .

Hey it's Stephen and I'm a UBot Studio newbie. This is my first real effort to create some software with UBot Studio and the results are, in my opinion, kinda embarrassing, but not a total disaster.

Now, what I love about UBot Studio is that it gives newbies like me the ability to just drag-n-drop commands and functions around, you know, slap some simple shit together practically overnight. And that’s kind of what I did to create Alexia BASIC.

So, what is Alexia BASIC? Well, Alexia BASIC is an insanely simple little piece of software that gives anyone the power do almost anything on the Internet.

That includes creating accounts, sending e-mails, posting on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, clicking on links, spoofing headers, roaming the web behind proxies, saving information to MySQL databases, getting real-time weather and stock marketing information, filling out forms, and other simple, stupid, basic stuff like that.

Alexia BASIC is NOT going to be navigating a self-driving car or coordinating the launch sequence of guided missile anytime soon. Again, this is very simple software. Despite some of the marketing that you may see out there for Alexia BASIC that describes it as being revolutionary and amazing, look, that's just marketing talk for the outside world.

This message is being addressed to the UBot Studio community, and from what I've seen, this is an incredibly sophisticated community of highly skilled, highly technical individuals, so I'm not going to shovel a pile of cow manure in front of you and try to trick you into thinking it's a pile of gold. It's not.

More soon,

^Stephen

P.S. You can access upwards of 80 detail oriented videos on the Alexia BASIC channel on YouTube. If you prefer reading to watching, then you'll love the nearly 10,000 word Alexia BASIC instruction page. The one-page Alexia BASIC cheatsheet is also a useful resource. If you need to reach me for help, just e-mail me directly at the following e-mail address: ("stephen AT clickmonkey DOT com")

EDIT #1: Swapped the original YouTube video with an edited version that includes a real-world tutorial.

Edited by clkmnky, 09 January 2018 - 10:30 AM.

#2 stuna

stuna

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:37 AM

WOW fantastic marketing.. Good job..

Home of Premium Internet Marketing Bots.

#3 clkmnky

clkmnky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0

Posted 09 January 2018 - 10:27 AM

WOW fantastic marketing.. Good job..

I misplaced your PayPal address, where do I send the money I promised to pay you for making a positive comment in this thread?  :) All awkward attempts at humor aside, thank you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users