UBot Underground

[Updated 03/12/2019] G-Indexer: Google Instant Link Indexing Software / Index Websites, Backlinks, Parasite Pages Fast

G-INDEXER V.2.5 Update Released On 03/12/2019

A new platform was added to the Brute Force to help increase indexing rates.
There will be a few more platforms coming soon as we continue to add them.
The Disable UI tab was added so that G-INDEXER doesn't hog as much CPU
& memory as it has while running in the background.

Screenshot of The Indexer

vTRXPZA.png

The Indexer at this time uses only one method to index your webpages and links. This method known as Brute Force forces Google to show your pages attention by crawling and almost instantly indexing them. It can take anywhere from a few minutes up to an hour for them to start indexing your pages.

Screenshot of The Auto Mode Feature

J8BkrBf.png

The Auto Mode can be used to submit a folder of text (.txt) files that contains a list of urls. Once started you can drop new files into this directory and they will also be submitted for indexing. Makes life a little easier not having to constantly copy and paste your urls into the Url List textbox.

Screenshot of The Main Settings

MbXFk6n.png

The Main Settings tab is where you provide the needed details to make the submission possible. Details such as your 2captcha.com key (message me if you need a captcha solver), Google Shortner API Key, as well as the Google Web App Url used for checking which links have been indexed and which have not.

Screenshot of Some Additional Settings

r8MLCMr.png

The Additional Settings can help randomize your submission, making it harder for the google bot to pickup a pattern. Use this to randomize your submission and more of your links will be picked up and indexed on the first Brute Force run.

What's New in The 1.8 Version

In this version the two biggest features that were added is the Auto Mode and Index Checker. We've also added more control over how G-INDEXER can be used to randomize your submissions by adding in some more additional settings. The Auto Mode can be used to submit a folder of text (.txt) files that contains a list of urls. Once started you can drop new files into this directory and they will also be submitted for indexing. Makes life a little easier not having to constantly copy and paste your urls into the Url List textbox.

The Index Checker is a great new feature to come to G-INDEXER. Having the ability to now check your links after submitting and before the next Brute Force Rerun the software can filter out the indexed urls from the Url List and focus only on the urls that have not yet been indexed. This means for all of you who are blindly rerunning your links for days to try and get Google to take as many as possible can now be sure that the only links you are running through G-INDEXER are in fact the non-indexed ones.

Watch the Demo Video

vSzWwWZ.png

Features Included

Uses HttpWebRequest (sockets, fast and lite) Instead of Browser

(slow and harder on cpu)
Supports 2Captcha and GSA Captcha Breaker for Solving Captchas

Also There is a G-INDEXER Captcha Solver If You Message Me
A Technique Used to Check Indexed Links With No Need for Proxies

Auto Mode So That You Can Run Links From a Folder of Text Files

The Ability to Filter Out The Indexed Url's From The Non-Indexed Url's

G-INDEXER vs Competitors

Lets start by first saying old generation services that only create sitemaps and ping to death the url no longer work. With that method of indexing you would be lucky to see your pages start to index in weeks if at all. Those of you who doubt what I am saying here I welcome you before purchasing G-INDEXER to go signup with these services and test them yourself. I will see you when you come back still in search of a way to index your links. They may have worked a few years back but no longer work despite all the user who stay subscribed to their monthly services.

There were a couple of services out on the market that did work, well up until the removal of the Google Url Submit that is. But now most of them are all sitting dead in the water and are unable to index anything. The truth is with G-INDEXER you will once again have the power to index your links.

When you purchase G-INDEXER (a one time payment) you own the software for life. You aren't required to keep handing us over your cash each month to use it.

Has Been Discontinued!!!

This is a one time payment to own G-INDEXER for life. You will also be allowed to install and use the software on two computers simultaneously. I will honor a 72 hour refund policy if for any reason you would like to return it back to me. But please, contact me first to request a refund rather then filing a dispute through paypal and the like.

• Like 1
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, Xevil can be used to solve the Recapcha's when using the Google Submit. You would need to setup your computers host file to intercept the call to 2captcha.com Look online for information on doing

G-INDEXER V.2.5 Update Released On 03/12/2019   A new platform was added to the Brute Force to help increase indexing rates. There will be a few more platforms coming soon as we continue to add them.

This is a great tool guys. It is a little slow in my testing however indexation rate is through the roof using it.   This is not stated so I'll state this for those who end up buying this software to

• 2 weeks later...

This is a great tool guys. It is a little slow in my testing however indexation rate is through the roof using it.

This is not stated so I'll state this for those who end up buying this software to save anyone from blowing themselves

or their clients websites up...

Do NOT submit thousands of URLS at a time on the same IP address. If you have a thousand urls to index

and you only have 10 proxies you run the chance of getting penalized from using this method. You need a balance of

proxies to url ratio.

I don't have an exact ratio to follow however be smart and don't abuse this method.

If you follow the above you'll end up with great results.

• Like 1

Interesting. So are you providing the G Accounts in the background or how would you be able to submit on the service

without one?

No, Google Accounts aren't being used in the background.

I've tried to PM you and add you on Skype.

Was busy with a move over the weekend and have now added you to skype.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

Transaction ID: xxxxx736645G

PM'd as well.

Purchased! Transaction ID: xxxxxxx515073F

Added you on Skype. Please accept.

Licensing details and download link was sent that day. Thank you for purchases.

I have now setup automatic issuing of licenses once a payment has been made. So from here on everyone who purchases G-INDEXER will receive the download link as well as your license directly after we receive your payment.

I sent you multiple messages in Skype over the last 2 days. I don't want to put my concern here in public. Please respond to my messages on Skype. 

Best way to contact me is through email. I am not on skype that often.

Everyone there has been some recent changes made to Google's Url Submit and it has caused G-INDEXER and other similar services/software that uses this method of indexing to stop working. Well not stop working, but Google's Url Submit is not working at the moment to index any links. The good news is I have an alternative way to get your links indexed and have been working on an update all weekend long. Please be patient and expect an update to be released either Monday or Tuesday. Thanks.

Bought it.

1) Is it correct that brute force doesn't make use of multiple threads yet? (any plans to change that?)

2) Why you don't recommend brute force for new sites?

Thanks

So you found a solution? Does it work again? How many links can be indexed how fast now compared to the past?

I would say when using the Brute Force to index a mass amount of urls the speed of indexing has increased. This is because up to 100 urls are being processed at a time instead of one url per thread with the Google Url submit. It can take up to an hour to see the indexing start to take place though.

Do I need my own 2Captcha account and proxy to this software?

You will need to provide both an api key from 2captcha as well as provide your own set of proxies.

Bought it.

1) Is it correct that brute force doesn't make use of multiple threads yet? (any plans to change that?)

2) Why you don't recommend brute force for new sites?

Thanks

Yes, I am working on another update right now that will include threads.

Right, I don't suggest using it on any of your websites because its a more blackhat way of forcing the index.

Where do the shortened URLs get stored? I clicked view submitted and all I see is the main url I submitted.

There stored in the \data\ShortUrls.txt