Photo

G-Indexer: Google Instant Link Indexing Software / Index Websites, Backlinks, Parasite Pages Fast

instant link indexer google indexing bot google indexing services index website

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 Chris M

Chris M

Advanced Member

• Fellow UBotter
  • PipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • Total Memory:More Than 9Gb
  • Framework:v4.5+, unsure
  • License:Developer Edition

Posted 26 March 2018 - 12:05 PM

By sniffing the traffic on that module Tony. No there's no report that I know of. The data is obfuscated so I sniffed the traffic and went to the sites manually.

#42 Gogetta

Gogetta

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 910 posts
  • Framework:v3.5 & v4.0

Posted 26 March 2018 - 01:10 PM

Hi, you say that you support Xevil for Google captcha solving. Could you please advise whether it is the XEvil software from Xrumer. I figured that it may be cheaper to run the XEvil application than to use 2captcha. Please could you advise how XEvil works and whether it can be run for Google submit function?

Thank you!

Hi, you say that you support Xevil for Google captcha solving. Could you please advise whether it is the XEvil software from Xrumer. I figured that it may be cheaper to run the XEvil application than to use 2captcha. Please could you advise how XEvil works and whether it can be run for Google submit function?

Thank you!

Yes, Xevil can be used to solve the Recapcha's when using the Google Submit. You would need to setup your computers host file to intercept the call to 2captcha.com Look online for information on doing so. Or send me a PM and I can help walk you through it.

I have no idea how much this software even taps into 2captcha. I have not seen our 2captcha balance reduce at all (and we have processed close to 300,000 URLs so far)...

If you're using just the Brute Force and not the Google Submit the cost for solving the captchas are much lower.

i am using magic index , is it different to it  ? it dont also require gmail accounts .
thank

Not sure how it compares since I have never used Magic Index.

what method we are using now, Brut Force only or does the normal method work too again?

Not sure if Google Submit is working like it was to index pages. Some people say its working but that you need a lot of proxies to index a large amount of urls. Give it a try on a few urls and see.

Hi. Give me yours email or skype. I have one private question before buying.

Sent you a PM.

Hey guys, just a word of warning. I don't know if this has been stated or not but DO NOT use the force indexing on the money site. I have reviewed the sites it submits to and they are chinese sites that can hurt your money sites. I wouldn't even advise them on T2 unless you know how to clean the links. Not trashing the tool but be very careful on the force indexing option. It has its place but I don't know if it's been stated to not use towards the money site at all.

Yes, its stated at the top of the sales page as well as a word of warning within the software. Using the Google Submit function is safe for your own sites and domains, however using the Brute Force directly on your own pages is not recommended.

#43 Minik

Minik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Total Memory:< 1Gb
  • Framework:v3.5
  • License:Standard Edition

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:17 AM

Hey guys, just a word of warning. I don't know if this has been stated or not but DO NOT use the force indexing on the money site. I have reviewed the sites it submits to and they are chinese sites that can hurt your money sites. I wouldn't even advise them on T2 unless you know how to clean the links. Not trashing the tool but be very careful on the force indexing option. It has its place but I don't know if it's been stated to not use towards the money site at all.

I never knew it submits to Chinese sites. I am using the indexer on my tier 1 web 2.0 links and the indexing rate is pretty damn good, well it was until the latest update. For some reason, the indexing rate seems to have gone down when indexing with Brute Force. Any idea why?

#44 Minik

Minik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 07:20 AM

For my money site urls, I use Minik's Social Signals Boss Twitter submitter. It is basically a software that tweets website urls out through hundreds of Twitter accounts. I heard that the devs are going to be releasing a software for every social media platform. This is a great way of indexing website urls in a safe way but the process is just too slow for web 2.0. I have used the software on my website with 5,000 pages without too much content and over a week, not only did Google index all of the pages but they also went up in rankings which is a win win. I am considering of getting a few more licence keys for G INDEXER as it works well on tier 1 links.

#45 dman2306

dman2306

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • License:Community Edition

Posted 02 April 2018 - 03:40 PM

The software was working great for us - we processed about 30,000 Web2.0 and Social Bookmark URLs over the last 5 days and so far have not seen one URL index when we checked today. Not sure if the brute force method has become less (or not) effective anymore? We fixed up our subscription to Storm Proxy as well so I know its not a proxy issue.

#46 Tonyholton

Tonyholton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:07 AM

Hi, Is this indexer still working with the brute force option today?

#47 Gogetta

Gogetta

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 910 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 09:20 AM

Hi, Is this indexer still working with the brute force option today?

Yes, I spoke with dman2306 over PM to figure out why he wasn't able to index his links with Brute Force and it's because he was running an outdated site list. As of right now G-INDEXER checks and downloads a new site list when the software is reopened. However, in the next update the software will check for a new site list when the software starts and every 24 hours while the software is running.

#48 afkratien

afkratien

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Total Memory:2Gb

Posted 12 April 2018 - 11:13 PM

Yes, I spoke with dman2306 over PM to figure out why he wasn't able to index his links with Brute Force and it's because he was running an outdated site list. As of right now G-INDEXER checks and downloads a new site list when the software is reopened. However, in the next update the software will check for a new site list when the software starts and every 24 hours while the software is running.

can you sent me your skype , i want to question something  before purchasing 

#49 jcurrie

jcurrie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Total Memory:4Gb
  • License:Professional Edition

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:02 AM

How do i reset my license

#50 Gogetta

Gogetta

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 910 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:45 AM

How do i reset my license

I have sent you a PM.

#51 kingmaker

kingmaker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:00 PM

Hello, Is this brute force indexer still working?

#52 Gogetta

Gogetta

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 910 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:52 PM

Hello, Is this brute force indexer still working?

Yes, it's still working. I have been testing it out and making some improvements the last few days. I'll record a new video showing the Brute Force once I get some time.

#53 Tonyholton

Tonyholton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

Hi, I have g-indexer but the brute force mode does not seem to be working anymore?

Anyidea what's going on?

Edited by Tonyholton, 22 April 2018 - 09:12 PM.

#54 Gogetta

Gogetta

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 910 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 11:49 PM

Hi, I have g-indexer but the brute force mode does not seem to be working anymore?

Anyidea what's going on?

Not sure whats not working for you. I have been working on and testing the Brute Force the entire weekend and have been getting great results. Please see the video below that I just recorded showing how well the Brute Force is working since I have added some new sites.

I am running the site list version 7 which was released on Friday. Check which version you are using in the data/bruteIndex.dat file. if you're running an older list then close and reopen G-INDEXER. You can also add me on skype so i can help you figure out if it's your settings. Check my profile for my skpye name. Thanks.

#55 Minik

Minik

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:41 AM

My software is not working. It says there is an issue connecting to the licensing server. Please advise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users