UBot Underground

Scraping Full Size Google Images

I am trying to put in a search term in google images like "mouse" for example 

https://www.google.com/search?q=mouse&num=100&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiigqjyh4XYAhWBfCYKHQauDwQQ_AUICigB&biw=1440&bih=803

and then have a bot that will download all of the FULL SIZE Images that are available only when you click on the View Image button from within the image once it is clicked on.  I am doing this in exbrowser and have tried a variety of xpath expressions but nothing seems to catch the url or open the url.  I am okay with either clicking on the link to open it in a new browser or just scraping the url - whatever works best.

Here is a sample of the code I have tried.  I am using them individually (I know they are redundant - just trying variations) while I'm debugging but still no results.  Anyone have any good way to do this?

set(#currentbrowserhtml,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Document Text"),"Global")
    add list to list(%picurls,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "x://a", "data-href"),"Delete","Global")
    set(#picurl,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element", "x://a//@data-href"),"Global")
    set(#picurl,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape Element Attribute", "x://a//", "data-href"),"Global")

This may help, haven't checked it out too much but it did scrape some images when they were clicked on:

add list to list(%images,$plugin function("ExBrowser.dll", "$ExBrowser Scrape List Elements Attribute", "//a[contains(@class, \'irc_fsl\')]", "href"),"Delete","Global")