UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

It seems the top items don't fit on my screen, Import/Export is not clickable there, any solution?

Added: changing UStrap window size a few pixels. drops "Import SSUB" item down there too.

Capture2.png

Edited by Marani

It seems the top items don't fit on my screen, Import/Export is not clickable there, any solution?

Added: changing UStrap window size a few pixels. drops "Import SSUB" item down there too.

Capture2.png

This is bacause the application window is not maximised. I will sort something out for that.

Ok first update guys, let me know how you get on with the auto updater! 

Update to v1.0.3 

- Fixed issue with checkbox icons not getting updated.

- Fixed issue with container IDs not been updated correctly on other component properties.

- Added support for container's been toggled in the preview window.

- Fixed an issue with the modal backdrops displaying incorrectly.

- Slight adjustment to the navigation tools so they display correctly in smaller resolutions.

- Fixed issue when importing "ui button" commands, now sets button value correctly.

Now everything is fixed, its time to add some extra functionality! :-) 

You can view the change log on the website here anytime.

• Like 1

Suggestions:

1. Ability to set RTL for the elements or even the work area direction.

2. Ability to use -online- or import -local- a custom font in the UI.

The reason: my (and some other users') first language is not English and there are some good looking fonts for my language here.

Edited by Marani

can you add some templates for ustrap ?

example : login form , register form ....

Put "Custom HTML" on the form in UStrap. Go to https://bootsnipp.com/Select the one you want, and paste into the HTML element. if there's CSS in addition to HTML you can put at the top of the HTML code wrapped into:

<style>css code here</style>

UStrap preview An3Gb3f8Ta2ybWBU1lkUTQ.png

But in ubotstudio , it dont show file choose , nothing show

4Tj14oFJTLCFuZ3pli2QFw.png

i dont know what is error ?

I will check that out and see what can be done...

Hi, this seems  to be a problem with the file chooser inside the modal component. I will see what I can do for the next update.

Edited by LazyBotter

Great work Carl, 

Nice price now for SSUB users :)

So far i have had a little play and i am impressed, its fast and easy.

I did leave a couple of tickets in your new support desk and feature requests / suggestions (will paste them here too in case your not checking support yet as its so new)

Ok not sure if this is a bug or user error (as we have no tutorials so its trial and error) i made a little video to demo what i am doing.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblDnH27Gy

Feature Requests / Suggestions

Clear ALL (so we can start afresh without closing / re-opening the software)

Undo (undo the last move)

Auto Save Every x mins (on / off) would be very handy.

Import other bootstrap themes (not sure if we can do that already?)

Support for bootstrap 4 (or does it do this already too?)

Add in option to save custom html (snippets) to some kind of library, it will save us so much time rather than finding the code every time.

Is it possible to add in to the editor, once we import custom html, lets say its a button.. could you make it so we can right click and add the ubot stuff in? save going into the html and edit code? (i know lazy, but would be faster)

Looking forward to see what you add to this :) great start

Also can be add javascript to any element and it retain it when saving, or opening for edit?

such as adding onclick, hover, type, etc events to any element as we see fit.

this is to include tabs, buttons, inputs, panels, etc

Are you able to add in compression (minify) minification to the html produced that will help with load time of the interface

Added in next update. - UStrap already minifies exported html/js/css files. :-) 

Edited by LazyBotter

Also can be add javascript to any element and it retain it when saving, or opening for edit?

such as adding onclick, hover, type, etc events to any element as we see fit.

this is to include tabs, buttons, inputs, panels, etc

I will get the events added that is a good suggestion, thanks. 

Great work Carl, 

Nice price now for SSUB users :)

So far i have had a little play and i am impressed, its fast and easy.

I did leave a couple of tickets in your new support desk and feature requests / suggestions (will paste them here too in case your not checking support yet as its so new)

Ok not sure if this is a bug or user error (as we have no tutorials so its trial and error) i made a little video to demo what i am doing.

http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblDnH27Gy

Feature Requests / Suggestions

Clear ALL (so we can start afresh without closing / re-opening the software)

Undo (undo the last move)

Auto Save Every x mins (on / off) would be very handy.

Import other bootstrap themes (not sure if we can do that already?)

Support for bootstrap 4 (or does it do this already too?)

Add in option to save custom html (snippets) to some kind of library, it will save us so much time rather than finding the code every time.

Is it possible to add in to the editor, once we import custom html, lets say its a button.. could you make it so we can right click and add the ubot stuff in? save going into the html and edit code? (i know lazy, but would be faster)

Looking forward to see what you add to this :) great start

Responded to your ticket, thank for reporting the bug. 

As for the features:

Clear ALL (so we can start afresh without closing / re-opening the software) - Next update

Undo (undo the last move) - Would take some logic coding something like that. I will see what I can do :-)

Auto Save Every x mins (on / off) would be very handy. Great suggestion!

Import other bootstrap themes (not sure if we can do that already?) - Will be added to the theme builder. 

Support for bootstrap 4 (or does it do this already too?) - It doesn't - Near future support may be added.

Add in option to save custom html (snippets) to some kind of library, it will save us so much time rather than finding the code every time. - Another great suggestion! 

This looks awesome. Is there any way to create tables in the GUI? I watched the overview video but didn't see any option for that.

You can do that now in custom html, write the code to generate the table html in the ui :)