UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

v2.1.8 to v2.2.8 the autoupdate have bugs,.. after it updated to the latest, every time it restart it turn back to 2.1.8 and run the updater again

I have the same problem, tryied many times but still when I reload it it goes back to 2.1.8

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

Carl, there are some components needing a fix, one of them is progress bar showing correct percentage but the wrong number on its label, would you tell how long does it take for the next update?

Hi Carl,

the update sounds great. I agree with TJ that if the CSS could be cut down that would be great. Also, if it's possible, could you have a "format code" for CSS, JS, HTML etc as it is a pain going through a huge chunk of code looking for something to change manually. keep up the great work.

Heya - i am thinking about buying this tool. But what scares me, is that there is no documentation at all.

Or am i missing something?

It's a simple and a very useful tool. there are a few tuts here. Carl will be here & other users here will help you. but before that, I'd recommend you to talk to him as it's been a while he hasn't been around.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a bit of help. I've been trying to get my head around this most of the day and I've hurt my head trying to do it.

UStrap Tables:

There is a feature to turn on deletes. When turned on there is an action which has a dropdown called delete. I click that and I get the option to Cancel or Delete which is a good backup to stop mistakes. There is also a button which will delete row/rows straightaway. I've duplicated this button and tried to have the fail safe added to the define but I can't figure out what vars are being passed to it or for that matter what define the built in button references. I think it must be going through the js file before going through a define. The problem is I if I stop delete being allowed both the dropdown and the delete button disappear. Anyway, the video might explain better what I mean thanks for any advise https://www.screencast.com/t/phdoUvJW.

Edited by KevinMick

Hi Carl,

where can we find tuts on these:

UStrap Plugin Update v1.0.0.3

Hi Guys, 

I have been doing a bit of work on the UStrap Plugin and i have added a few extra commands.

New Commands: 

- Checkbox State
- Checkbox State Multiple
- Table Set Row Style By Index
- Table Display Rows By Index
- Table Checkbox State By Index

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonU_olBanMVtrMpGrXA7e0pQuPEzw

$50's (via paypal) to the first person that can figure this out for me. I have a UStrap Table (which is in a zip with css and js files which is linked to above) I would like the red delete button to work like the action/delete which gives one last chance to get out of the delete. Also, I would like an explanation of how you achieved this as I've been trying to figure this out for days.

To populate the table (unzip obviously) open table.ubot in node view and hit run the table will then populate.

I'll pay an extra $20's if you can get the green button to directly access USTableAction/USDeleteRows define to delete rows. You can contact me via kmicks.iphone@gmail.com 

Edited by KevinMick

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonU_olBanMVtrMpGrXA7e0pQuPEzw

$50's (via paypal) to the first person that can figure this out for me. I have a UStrap Table (which is in a zip with css and js files which is linked to above) I would like the red delete button to work like the action/delete which gives one last chance to get out of the delete. Also, I would like an explanation of how you achieved this as I've been trying to figure this out for days.

To populate the table (unzip obviously) open table.ubot in node view and hit run the table will then populate.

I'll pay an extra $20's if you can get the green button to directly access USTableAction/USDeleteRows define to delete rows. You can contact me via kmicks.iphone@gmail.com 

Hi Kevin, 

Sorry I missed your support ticket. I have created you a little video here: 

I forgot to mention in the video at the end…. You need to update the UI after you have altered the ubot &table at the end of the CustomButton define. 
To do this you would simply reload the table like this:

set(#table,&table,"Global")

I wouldn’t recommend reloading the table after each iteration inside a loop, that could cause you some problems. 

Hope that helps you out! 

Carl 
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Version 2.2.1 Update

Added: New Datepicker component.

Added: Theme to plugin "Ustrap Alert" command.

Added: Ability to hide/show tab submenu (dropdown) with the plugin  "Display Tab" command.

Added: New Plugin command: "table set column header text"

Added: "Tab Index" property to some of the components.

Added: New "Tour" feature. Create a walkthrough tutorial for your bot users, easily, creating steps that popup to the user. 

--------------

I think I have found the memory leak problem! I have issued a tracker to ubot team. Hopefully they will do something about this!

Track it here: https://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/1319

---------------

Carl :-) 

• Like 3