UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

Version 1.1.9 Update:

This update includes the new Project Manager. Here you can create/save/load your projects from inside the UStrap application. 

Hope you like! 

Carl :-) 

• Like 2

Google Fonts in UStrap please.

Better is the ability to choose font per element, but if it's a hassle, one font for all elements is good too.

Nice update and plugin lazybotter. I bought it.
I might be able to ditch dreamweaver and start using ustrap full time.

Got some suggestions to make it even better.

- option for Horizontal and vertical red ruler like the one on photoshop. This will help
- on the export code if possible please put the estimated height and width that we will put on the compile option so it will only show the UIhtml and not include the browser part. Right now we just keep guessing what will be the right size for it. It will be a great addition
- Option to export it in one chunk of html code. The css and js will be included in the code so it will not create a folder and a file on bot folder. This way we can update our bots easier if we are using include commands.

Additional suggestion:

- Option to for the font size of the labels of the form inputs. Or a universal option for the size. Label command has that option right now.

Nice update and plugin lazybotter. I bought it.

I might be able to ditch dreamweaver and start using ustrap full time.

Got some suggestions to make it even better.

- option for Horizontal and vertical red ruler like the one on photoshop. This will help

- on the export code if possible please put the estimated height and width that we will put on the compile option so it will only show the UIhtml and not include the browser part. Right now we just keep guessing what will be the right size for it. It will be a great addition

- Option to export it in one chunk of html code. The css and js will be included in the code so it will not create a folder and a file on bot folder. This way we can update our bots easier if we are using include commands.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will get them added to UStrap.

Thanks man. Got a question. How to use logs? I cant seem to find on how to use it properly.

Use "Log Commands" inside UBot to show stuff inside the log component.

Just letting you guys know, the new Theme Builder is nearly complete :-) 

Should be ready in the next few days. 

• Like 2

Great Work Carl, Been using it for a while and its easy to use and makes life easier with tab menus and sub tab menus. I enjoy fast support, I've learned to just send you the files or code along with the a video  of the problem for you to get back to me with a solution quickly. 

If you want to know more about my autotuner for bitcoin trade bots. check out my link here: https://promo.friendsofirony.com/the-wolf-pack-vip-training

Here's a preview of what I created

foi-autotuner-preview.png

Edited by hienquoc

Just letting you guys know, the new Theme Builder is nearly complete :-) 

Should be ready in the next few days. 

Nice.. Cant wait to test it!

Can anyone tell me what does the "Containers" do?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r0aC1dRv4s5Pj909Qy1tGS2wA7jwZXiZ/view

Version 2.0.5 Update

- Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes! 

Video Demo:

Hope you like! :-) 

• Like 4

Awesome update Carl,

What is the difference between font-family-sans-serif and font-family-sans?

How I change just font-face of text and not headers or how to change font-face of other individual elements?

Thanks

Hey Carl just some suggestions for the plugin.

Suggestions on ustrap plugin:

• - option to hide/show elements by component id

Control for the table:

• - option to check the checkbox of the table row by table index
  • - option to change the background color (or success,warning,info css) of rows by index. For example we can change the bg color to red if the current row of the table fails. Or to indicate which part of the row is currently running by the bot.
  • - option to delete rows by index

Hey Carl just some suggestions for the plugin.

Suggestions on ustrap plugin:

• - option to hide/show elements by component id

Control for the table:

• - option to check the checkbox of the table row by table index
  • - option to change the background color (or success,warning,info css) of rows by index. For example we can change the bg color to red if the current row of the table fails. Or to indicate which part of the row is currently running by the bot.
  • - option to delete rows by index

Thanks for the suggestions :-) 

Just a note: you can already Hide/Show components by ID with the plugin. Use the "Display Component" command for that. 

Version 2.0.6 Update:

- Added: Google Fonts API to Theme Builder.

- Added: Approx Compilation Dimensions to Import/Export tab. These are the dimensions that can be used when compiling your bot from the developer tab.

- Added: Inline Export option. You can now export your UI as a single document, thus not loading CSS/JS from files.

- Added: Scroll attribute to Content component.

• Like 2

Version 2.0.6 Update:

- Added: Google Fonts API to Theme Builder.

- Added: Approx Compilation Dimensions to Import/Export tab. These are the dimensions that can be used when compiling your bot from the developer tab.

- Added: Inline Export option. You can now export your UI as a single document, thus not loading CSS/JS from files.

- Added: Scroll attribute to Content component.

Great update! Unfortunately, this resets all the existing projects but its ok.