UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

There's an option missing on "activate button" command on ustrap plugin.

For example you are going to use it on the run button and put a spinner icon.

When you want to bring back to original icon you cannot do that anymore. You can only put another animated icon.

Please add an option to insert non animated icons as well.

Thanks

Did you set the button value to nothing? That will reset the button.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

Iam having container problem.

I have 2 containers:- Home, Details.

Problem is:- If i disable c1 and enable c2, c2 doesnt appear. It seems like c2 is attached to c1 and they both go&come together.

See my problem in this video:-

https://player.vimeo.com/video/288241900

See my clicks.. without home, details doesnt show up.

Where am i meshing it?

Its not just this. I tried with other containers in new project too and same happens. I cant disable one and enable other.,

Help me out. Thanks

Spoke to you at my support desk.

Containers will be different in the next update, you will now not be able to add a container to a container, thus making each container individual.

• Like 1

Changes icon and the text of the button:

plugin command("UStrapPlugin.dll", "activate button", "ID-Here", "true", "true", "fa fa-spinner", "Wait")

Brings the original icon back:

plugin command("UStrapPlugin.dll", "activate button", "ID-Here", "false", "false", "", "")

Did you set the button value to nothing? That will reset the button.

Thanks! I didnt know that. Got it.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone having issues pasting Uis into Ubot Studio X? I just tried to build a new bot and created a new project in Ubot, pasted the UI code from Ustrap, and it just shows blank. Did something change or am I just overlooking something?

Yes I just get a blank space in the UIHTML panel. Thats with my existing bots too.

Is anyone having issues pasting Uis into Ubot Studio X? I just tried to build a new bot and created a new project in Ubot, pasted the UI code from Ustrap, and it just shows blank. Did something change or am I just overlooking something?

It seems there are issues with the HTML Panel in the new Ubot Studio update V6.. I have contacted support and hopefully they will fix the commands soon. 

• Like 1
hey Carl @LazyBotter,when i use Ustrap to build a bot,and test the bot and have one problem

I am using old 5.9 ver of ubot,ustrap ver is 2.08

the problem is,when the bot running for days,like 2 or 3 days all the button lose efficacy,and any click of buttons sames cannt call the defined function,and all the hiden components becomes normal seeing

if restart the bot,all the buttons back to normal,but after 2 or 3days will lost efficacy agin

Is there a solution to solve the problem? thanks

Edited by promzzz

hey Carl @LazyBotter,when i use Ustrap to build a bot,and test the bot and have one problem

the problem is,when the bot running for days,like 2 or 3 days all the button lose efficacy,and any click of buttons sames cannt call the defined function,and all the hiden components becomes normal seeing

if restart the bot,all the buttons back to normal,but after 2 or 3days will lost efficacy agin

I have seen this problem before and this is due to ubot leaking memory badly. I remember once I built a automatic application close and reopen function that solved the problem.

You would need to save all variables to a file, close the application then reopen and load the variable values back, then start again.

Maybe someone has made a plug-in to do such a thing, probably worth a search.

Thanks

Carl, are you done moving bud?

Can you confirm you have seen the tickets I submitted?

Any ETA for the fixes, please? I have problems with my projects.

Yes, seen your tickets. I’m working on it, thanks

• 2 weeks later...

The 'uStrap Plugin' command 'ustrap alert' freezes ubot and I have to close it down.

How can I fix this problem? The alert looks great and i'd like to use it.

uBot v 5.9 also, tried it on 6.0.3

*Update:
The alert works It freezes ubot if i use the shortcode to run node 'control+shift+space'.

Edited by johnwalton

Do you have any idea how much time I have put into this software? how many lines of code I have written to build this? 

Curious, how many hours would you say this project took? And how many lines? 

Edited by johnwalton

Hi,

How do you pass params to Defines via uStrap Button 'Define' property?
https://youtu.be/4S7cMYlVZBc?t=335

Passing params is not mentioned in above^ tutorial.

Illustration:
http://friendlyrvpark.com/temp/1.png

Edited by johnwalton

hey Carl @LazyBotter,when i use Ustrap to build a bot,and test the bot and have one problem

I never made a bot to run for days, but there's an idea, download TJ's free plugin, one has Free OS Memory command. put it inside a loop. this should help memory leak problem.

If you want to use close/open solution that Carl mentioned, you need to use something like ini plugin. to save data in a file and read after opening. 

I never made a bot to run for days, but there's an idea, download TJ's free plugin, one has Free OS Memory command. put it inside a loop. this should help memory leak problem.

If you want to use close/open solution that Carl mentioned, you need to use something like ini plugin. to save data in a file and read after opening. 

To add to this...

Maybe make two executables, one that runs 24/7 and the other to act as a controller or shell, both access same database. GL :)

Edited by johnwalton

Carl,

I'm really struggling with issues I submitted tickets for especially bulk list import. ticket #110. I need to put +1000 items on a list !!

I appreciate if you do something for this. would you push an update please?

Can i suggest a way to prioritize inputs

Ordering them?

For instance if I have a few inputs in the interface, then place a new one at the top, you cant tab to the next ones as the order is out of sync

being able to set the order of the inputs would be great instead of having to duplicate them from top to bottom and removing the old ones just to set the orders

• Like 1

Can i suggest a way to prioritize inputs

Ordering them?

For instance if I have a few inputs in the interface, then place a new one at the top, you cant tab to the next ones as the order is out of sync

being able to set the order of the inputs would be great instead of having to duplicate them from top to bottom and removing the old ones just to set the orders

I will add this for the next update :-) 

Version 2.0.9 Update: 

• Fixed: Issue with JS editor.
  • Fixed: WYSIWYG Editor Model backdrop problem.
  • Fixed: Issue with components / models not been draggable after previewing.
  • Changed: Components list now collapses to provide more space.
  • Added: "Attributes" to context menu. You can now edit the attributes of certain components.
  • Added: New CSS Editor, easily add your own custom css styling.
  • Added: "UI Loaded Define" option to Import/Export settings, here you can set a define to run when the UI has finished loading.
  • Changed: Containers, they now act independently, (containers cannot contain containers..
  • Added: Ability to change z-index of containers, this can be done in the properties window.

NOTE: UBot Staff have fixed the UI Html Panel issues for the newest version of UBot so should all be working fine now. :-)  

PS: I just want to say sorry for the late update. I have been busy moving home and sorting some stuff out. All done now tho. 

Hope you like!

• Like 2

Thanks Carl for the update,

WYSIWYG editor, choose image from local doesn't work - no image insertion.

Couldn't get New CSS Editor to work, styles won't apply although I get class(es)/ID(s) from components attributes to make sure I'm styling using the correct class/ID. any example please?

Version 2.1.0

- WYSIWYG editor now allows image selection from file. UBot has finally updated there browser.  :D

NOTE: This will not work with older versions of UBot Studio, only the X version.

Thanks Carl for the update,

WYSIWYG editor, choose image from local doesn't work - no image insertion.

Couldn't get New CSS Editor to work, styles won't apply although I get class(es)/ID(s) from components attributes to make sure I'm styling using the correct class/ID. any example please?

I will do a tut for this.

• Like 1

UStrap Plugin Update v1.0.0.3

Hi Guys, 

I have been doing a bit of work on the UStrap Plugin and i have added a few extra commands.

New Commands: 

- Checkbox State
- Checkbox State Multiple
- Table Set Row Style By Index
- Table Display Rows By Index
- Table Checkbox State By Index

NOTE: Table commands should not be used inside a loop. Collect the indexes to update first and then run the command to update the ui.

Not loads, but its a start! :-) 

Thanks! Carl  :P 
  • Like 1