UBot Underground

[Sell] Ustrap - The Best Drag & Drop Interface Builder For Ubot Studio! Now Only $97! - Super Fast Application | Bootstrap 3.0 | Built With Nodejs

Hi Carl

Is it possible in a table or in the UI to preview an image 

So for a post scheduler, you could see a thumbnail of an image file path 

hopefully that makes sense!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Version 2.0.5 Update   - Added: Theme Builder - You can now create completely customised themes!    Video Demo:     Hope you like! :-) 

LOL! 147 bucks with 30% off is a slap in the face to owners of the software that you abandoned along with them. So much for a "big" discount... Good luck bloodsucking this already tiny community dry,

Its my birthday today! So lets celebrate with a great update!    Version 1.1.2 Update  Change Log:   – Fixed: Modal Scroll issue fixed on small windows. – Fixed: Checkbox (style 2) default state not

arrangement... how to arrange things? Example: I put in the various general boxes and such, now i put in an image but the image hides everything... I need to send the image to the back.

• Like 1

arrangement... how to arrange things? Example: I put in the various general boxes and such, now i put in an image but the image hides everything... I need to send the image to the back.

I will get a new feature added where you change the z index of the elements.

I have an issue with the table.

I have populated table and do same steps as into video (setting #table variable for %table) and settings are also fine on Ustrap as you will see on screenshots below.

https://gyazo.com/2ad844dcf9f2b89309cba218c2926e32

https://gyazo.com/ef215a5b64804f9c0e8ac3434134e605

But im always getting dashes on column rows, what can cause that?

https://gyazo.com/b9c3381134eab5cb4b2bfc7a4f7789bb

• 3 weeks later...

anyone know how to create radio box on ustrap ?

thank

Try this in the "Custom HTML Component"

<!--Each Set Of Radio Inputs Must Have The Same "name" attribute -->

<div class="radio">
<label>
<input type="radio" fillwith="checked" checked name="some_name_to_link" variable="#radio_1">
Option 1
</label>
</div>

<div class="radio">
<label>
<input type="radio" fillwith="checked" name="some_name_to_link" variable="#radio_2">
Option 2
</label>
</div>

Perhaps a new component. 

Dude..

No offense, but your other tools I bought went to shit. I mean, I cant do anything.

Why text fields auto erase content when added?

Ive been struggling now for 2 hours!!

• 3 weeks later...

hi  everybody 
is there any way to auto resize html when user change size of form ?

i think ustrap should support that feature

thank

Edited by afkratien

do you mean the responsiveness of Ustrap? as it's designed using Bootstrap, the form is responsive already.

hi  everybody 
is there any way to auto resize html when user change size of form ?

i think ustrap should support that feature

thank

Hello, Iam new to ubot and looking to build simple bots. I want to purchase ustrap for gui. Im interested in buying it today.

But i have a question. Iam new to ubot and novoice in programming. So after i purchase ustrap, how can i learn to integrate it with my ubot ? Do you provide any tutorial or video explaining how to integrate my ubot with ustarp gui?

Reply me.

Hello, Iam new to ubot and looking to build simple bots. I want to purchase ustrap for gui. Im interested in buying it today.

But i have a question. Iam new to ubot and novoice in programming. So after i purchase ustrap, how can i learn to integrate it with my ubot ? Do you provide any tutorial or video explaining how to integrate my ubot with ustarp gui?

Reply me.

ustrap will create ubot code for you , you only need to copy and paste 

ustrap will create ubot code for you , you only need to copy and paste 

I mean, I have bot with ui log view. How to integrate it with ustrap?

If i create button on ustrap, how can i link it to functions on ubot? Or many such integration questions. I dont know html or js.

So is there any help manual or videos explaining all these process?

I want to go ahead and buy but  dont want to make it useless if its complicated to work and integrate with my ubot functions.

Reply. Thanks

For log use label component in Ustrap and for the title of it use the log variable you use inside ubot (for example #log).

For button use Define() component in Ustrap and use the define command you created inside ubot (for example runThis() ).

You will learn ustrap soon and Carl is there to support you.

I mean, I have bot with ui log view. How to integrate it with ustrap?

If i create button on ustrap, how can i link it to functions on ubot? Or many such integration questions. I dont know html or js.

So is there any help manual or videos explaining all these process?

I want to go ahead and buy but  dont want to make it useless if its complicated to work and integrate with my ubot functions.

Reply. Thanks

Hi FastGamer,

Your "ui log view" can be easily integrated into your new ui, there is a "Log Component" which you would just drag onto your new ui and your done. 

For the buttons, all you have to do is drag a new button onto the component view in ustrap and set its "Define" attribute to the define command you want to run inside ubot. 

Video Tut: http://lazybots.com/button-component/

Thanks

it doesnot resize when user change form 

http://prntscr.com/kdfvvo

Due to this been a drag and drop application the elements are absolutely positioned, meaning that the Bootstrap Grid is not used. So unfortunately the elements are not responsive. 

Version 2.0.7 Update

– Added: “Send Backwards/Move Forwards” commands to context menu.

– Added: Radio option to checkbox list to turn the list into a radio style list (only allowing one selection).

• Like 2

Is there a way to hide some elements when certain checkbox or dropdown selection is selected without using the plugin?

The plugin trigger is slow sometimes.

Yes you can with a checkbox/button here:

http://lazybots.com/button-component/

You can also use the JS editor to hide/show some elements using some custom jquery. If you need a hand with the jquery just let me know and I will help you out or create an example.

Thanks

Yes you can with a checkbox/button here:

http://lazybots.com/button-component/

You can also use the JS editor to hide/show some elements using some custom jquery. If you need a hand with the jquery just let me know and I will help you out or create an example.

Thanks

hi , is there any way to create login form , after user fill user and pass , login form will close and main form will show 

thank

You need to create your login on a module, set "display module" to true, call it in "on load" command, then send the login info to a place (DB, online script etc to get the user authenticated), then if info matched use "display module" to false.

Besides, supposing the main form is on a component like Tabs, you should set "display module" to false for the Tabs on "on load" and display true after the user got authenticated.

hi , is there any way to create login form , after user fill user and pass , login form will close and main form will show 
thank

• Like 1

You need to create your login on a module, set "display module" to true, call it in "on load" command, then send the login info to a place (DB, online script etc to get the user authenticated), then if info matched use "display module" to false.

Besides, supposing the main form is on a component like Tabs, you should set "display module" to false for the Tabs on "on load" and display true after the user got authenticated.

thank , nice share , i tried but ui html panel shows everything although i hide everything in onload command .

Edited by afkratien