UBot Underground

None Of The Video Commands Is Working

I don't think that will help... unfortunately i'v seen more then one trackers opened on this subject and they only respond that on their end the commands are working...

The support from uBot team in this direction is awful.

Any other ideas on how to solve it?

I don't think that will help... unfortunately i'v seen more then one trackers opened on this subject and they only respond that on their end the commands are working...

The support from uBot team in this direction is awful.

Any other ideas on how to solve it?

I suppose if you really needed it you could just either do it yourself by calling ffmpeg directly or Pash has a plugin that does a bunch of video stuff here: http://ubotplugin.com/product/advanced-video/

I suppose if you really needed it you could just either do it yourself by calling ffmpeg directly or Pash has a plugin that does a bunch of video stuff here: http://ubotplugin.com/product/advanced-video/

I know that plugin, but for the moment i can't afford it...and about doing it by myself, i don't know how to work with ffmpeg...

It is weird to have a 700$ program which does not work properly, and after mounts of opened trackers the problems are the same... but in the same time you can buy a plugin which does most of the things that the program should do... 

I have to find a way to use those video commands, i really need them for my project...

I know that plugin, but for the moment i can't afford it...and about doing it by myself, i don't know how to work with ffmpeg...

It is weird to have a 700$ program which does not work properly, and after mounts of opened trackers the problems are the same... but in the same time you can buy a plugin which does most of the things that the program should do... 

I have to find a way to use those video commands, i really need them for my project...

Whatever you need to do somebody has asked before about ffmpeg. Just Google what you need plus ffmpeg, you can call the program by using the shell command in Ubot. Those video commands basically just do that anyways so it's the exact same thing the only difference is you need to look up the ffmpeg commands but it should be pretty easy to copy and paste them and just replace file paths with variables so you can dynamically change them.

Whatever you need to do somebody has asked before about ffmpeg. Just Google what you need plus ffmpeg, you can call the program by using the shell command in Ubot. Those video commands basically just do that anyways so it's the exact same thing the only difference is you need to look up the ffmpeg commands but it should be pretty easy to copy and paste them and just replace file paths with variables so you can dynamically change them.

Thanks for your help!

Anyways, if someone knows any tutorial about how to use ffmpeg in ubot, ao can create a tutorial like this, or even give a little piece of code as example it would be very useful and appreciate it!

It is very weird...i'v managed to make what i need with ffmpeg commands, and it is working in uBot, but it is not working in the compiled file... a short example code is this one: 

set(#convert,$ffmpeg function("ffmpeg -i C:\\Users\\Compaq\\Desktop\\video.mov -vn -ar 44100 -ac 1 -b:a 32k -f mp3 C:\\Users\\Compaq\\Desktop\\audio.mp3"),"Global")

It does the job when i use it inside ubot program, but does not work anymore if i use the compiled bot...

Any suggestions? Am I doing something wrong?

Here is an example, and how to use it:

ui open file("FFmpeg",#ffmpeg)
ui open file("Video",#in)
ui save file("Save",#out)
shell("{#ffmpeg} -ss 00:01:00 -i \"{#in}\" -vframes 1 -q:v 2 \"{#out}\"")

This will take a screen shot 1 minute into a video. I compiled it and it still works in a compiled bot.

The first open file is the location of the ffmpeg exe, this comes with Ubot and so you can find it here: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\Libraries\ffmpeg\bin

Select the ffmpeg.exe file

When you directly select it like this you should not prepend the command with "ffmpeg" so when you use commands from the internet get rid of the ffmpeg in front of them.

The next is the video file you want a screenshot from.

The last is the image path you want to save name it something like: image.jpg

Then run the bot and it will use ffmpeg to take a screenshot.

One last thing, see how I put quotes around the file names, be sure to do that when you use other commands.

If you are going to sell your program or have others use it at some point you should package ffmpeg with it and keep it in the application directory and just call it from there instead of the Ubot folder imo.

• Like 2

Here is an example, and how to use it:

ui open file("FFmpeg",#ffmpeg)
ui open file("Video",#in)
ui save file("Save",#out)
shell("{#ffmpeg} -ss 00:01:00 -i \"{#in}\" -vframes 1 -q:v 2 \"{#out}\"")

This will take a screen shot 1 minute into a video. I compiled it and it still works in a compiled bot.

The first open file is the location of the ffmpeg exe, this comes with Ubot and so you can find it here: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\UBot Studio\Libraries\ffmpeg\bin

Select the ffmpeg.exe file

When you directly select it like this you should not prepend the command with "ffmpeg" so when you use commands from the internet get rid of the ffmpeg in front of them.

The next is the video file you want a screenshot from.

The last is the image path you want to save name it something like: image.jpg

Then run the bot and it will use ffmpeg to take a screenshot.

One last thing, see how I put quotes around the file names, be sure to do that when you use other commands.

If you are going to sell your program or have others use it at some point you should package ffmpeg with it and keep it in the application directory and just call it from there instead of the Ubot folder imo.

Thanks man, it's working... you are the bes!!!

• 1 month later...

Thanks to this tutorial I could get the youtube-dl working and downloading youtube videos!

thanks man

but am struggling to get video from images to work, any chance you could post an example of the shell command for that?

using variables for the different slides, or a variable for a folder of the slides

Am not sure where to have the sequence of images to run this