UBot Underground

• 1 month later...

I noticed that latest version 1.7.3 has stopped solving captchas. I tried 2captcha and dbc. It was working a few days ago. It does not seem to be getting the Raw captcha id and url site fields. Is the plugin working for you? Ideas? Thanks.

I noticed that latest version 1.7.3 has stopped solving captchas. I tried 2captcha and dbc. It was working a few days ago. It does not seem to be getting the Raw captcha id and url site fields. Is the plugin working for you? Ideas? Thanks.

Hey Matt,

Plugin is working perfectly, rechecked at my end. Make sure to scrape the google site key properly as sometimes website hide site key in java script or make some changes in the page source code to hide the site key.

Site Key and url are required to solve a recaptcha by these services

Thanks

Abbas, I am running your exact sample code from the latest version. It worked a few days ago and today it does not work. When you say url which url are you talking about exactly? Do you have sample code the works on https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demoMy code is no longer working on this. Thank you.

Edited by quickregister

Abbas, I am running your exact sample code from the latest version. It worked a few days ago and today it does not work. When you say url which url are you talking about exactly? Do you have sample code the works on https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demoMy code is no longer working on this. Thank you.

Please download the example code again. Google made a small change on the demo page and that's why the site key is not scraping properly. Please check ur email for download link . 

Thanks    

Thank you Abbas. I have downloaded the updated samples and they work both on the sample and on my bot. I was surprised that the change was just

set(#GoogleSiteKey$scrape attribute(<class="g-recaptcha">"data-sitekey") without the regex. Thank you for your quick support.

Thank you Abbas. I have downloaded the updated samples and they work both on the sample and on my bot. I was surprised that the change was just

set(#GoogleSiteKey$scrape attribute(<class="g-recaptcha">"data-sitekey") without the regex. Thank you for your quick support.

Yes, that was the last change by google and any website can change the class name, title, id or other information to make it a little bit difficult for bots to scrape it. Make sure to check that u are sending site key as well as url to the captcha solving service.