UBot Underground

Help With $Read File, Please?

Having a little problem here... I tried search but cant find a solution.

I have a txt file that is simply a list of keywords, like 3 - 7 words per line

I need to copy the txt file contents into a txt field on one of my websites... and that's it.

This works fine when the txt file is only like 20kb

type text(<name="replacement[keywords]">,$read file("D:\\data\\keywords.txt"),"Standard")

But now my keyword files are 500kb and larger, and it doesnt work... it just doesnt put anything in the txt field anymore.

Does someone know how to solve this?

I'm using windows 10 64bit and ubot studio 5.9 professional

Edited by Mr Pheer

Did you even read what I wrote about the problem I'm having? I guess you didn't, or you would know that I already know how the command works.

Why be a troll?

Don't be so quick to spaz out.

I didn't read the wiki in detail, I just thought I'd point you there in case there was something to help you.

A lot of people don't look at the wiki.

And, if nothing else, my reply keeps your post alive and active, so others may chime in.

Don't let your programming frustrations turn you into an idiot the community wouldn't want to help.

I didn't read the wiki in detail

A lot of people don't look at the wiki.

You did't read my post in detail, either.  :rolleyes:

This has nothing to do with not reading a wiki or incorrectly using a command, and has everything to do with the command not working once a text file is over a certain size.

Edited by Mr Pheer

Thanks.

I've been trying for days to get that plugin, even before I asked about this problem on the forum. Considering that when it was posted (December 2013) and the fact that the confirmation email from his system never arrives (yes I checked spam folder) I can only assume that he has let the support for that plugin die off.

I searched for hours to find a solution to this myself before bringing a question to a forum. I have even asked Seth for help with this in an email, which he responded to but did not address the question or this thread at all.

I spent 30 hours over the weekend doing manually what my bot could have done in under 5 hours if the $read file command worked properly with a larger file. The file isnt even that large, it's not even 1 meg.

I will pay someone to tell me how to fix this.

File to list does not work either, I can type faster than that command enters the data into the form field.

Issue is not readfile function, it can read a big file than yours 500 kb file but as soon as u will try to put the data in text field ubot browser will freeze forever.

• Like 1

Issue is not readfile function, it can read a big file than yours 500 kb file but as soon as u will try to put the data in text field ubot browser will freeze forever.

Yes, that is exactly what is happening. Do you know how to make it work?