UBot Underground

Hello again, i have a big problem and that is an unclickable button.

I mean you can click it, but i won't work, i changed browser from IE to chrome, but there are no changes.

It doesn't work either with command and browser click. Maybe because it needs new browser tab ?

You can find the code below :

<div class="col-sm-5 stock-title"><a href="/webapp/content/user/actions.php?add_fav=4695"><span class="icon-fav "></span></a><a href="/webapp/extern.php?id=4695" onclick="alert('Należy kliknąć zostać na stronie 1 minutę, w czasie tej jednej minuty, należy kliknąć w podstrony, wybrać jakaś ofertę!!!! Po całym zrobieniu należy usunąć ciacha zeby zrobić ponownie.');" target="_blank">Kliknij play</a></div><div class="col-sm-2 stock-price"><span class="price">0,03 zł</span></div><div class="col-sm-3 stock-open"><a href="/webapp/extern.php?id=4695" target="_blank" onclick="alert('Należy kliknąć zostać na stronie 1 minutę, w czasie tej jednej minuty, należy kliknąć w podstrony, wybrać jakaś ofertę!!!! Po całym zrobieniu należy usunąć ciacha zeby zrobić ponownie.');" class="btn btn-primary">uczestniczyć</a></div><div class="col-sm-2 stock-details-btn"><a ng-click="visibility[4695]=!visibility[4695]"><i class="icon-bullet ng-class:{'open': visibility[4695]}"></i> Detale</a></div><div class="clearfix"></div><div class="stock-details ng-hide" ng-show="visibility[4695]"><div class="col-sm-7"><p>Opis <br>Należy kliknąć zostać na stronie 1 minutę, w czasie tej jednej minuty, należy kliknąć w podstrony, wybrać jakaś ofertę!!!! Po całym zrobieniu należy usunąć ciacha zeby zrobić ponownie. <br></p><p><span class="warning">Należy kliknąć zostać na stronie 1 minutę, w czasie tej jednej minuty, należy kliknąć w podstrony, wybrać jakaś ofertę!!!! Po całym zrobieniu należy usunąć ciacha zeby zrobić ponownie. </span></p></div><div class="col-sm-4 stock-details-right"><div class="copy-link"><div>Link dla znajomych</div><input class="form-control" value="http://www.mypay.pl/webapp/extern.php?k=4695&u=321625"type="text"></div><div>Statystyki</div><div><span class="msg"><i class="arrow"></i>Zaliczenie akcji trwa około 1381 minut. Od 100 kliknięć, 93.00 do zaliczeń.</span></div></div><div class="clearfix"></div><div class="buttons"><a href="/webapp/extern.php?id=4695" target="_blank" onclick="alert('Należy kliknąć zostać na stronie 1 minutę, w czasie tej jednej minuty, należy kliknąć w podstrony, wybrać jakaś ofertę!!!! Po całym zrobieniu należy usunąć ciacha zeby zrobić ponownie.');" class="btn btn-primary">uczestniczyć</a></div></div>

If you're trying to navigate to a new url you can always scrape the url instead and then just navigate to it.

It's true, but i need to have 2 tabs open at the same time,"in shared browser" disappear after 1 sec, i want to have shared tab at the front. It is possible ?

It's true, but i need to have 2 tabs open at the same time,"in shared browser" disappear after 1 sec, i want to have shared tab at the front. It is possible ?

It will disappear when the commands inside are ran. But you can do things like use a pause script (you will need to hit the run button to resume) or add a long wait in there. While the browser is open on the side click on it to bring it to the main browser and the main browser will go on the side. Give it a try:

in shared browser {
    navigate("http://imautobots.com","Wait")
    pause script
}
  • Like 1

Ok, now I'm sure that button needs to be clicked, I can't scrape URL. Anyway scraped URL doesn't work and I won't get a reward point.

There is some way to fix that? Button it's not clickable in Ubotbrowser even with a mouse, either on Chrome 21 and 49. Url should be popped in a new tab.

In Botchief everything works perfectly, but I really don't like this software. Code of the button : 

<a href="/webapp/extern.php?id=4149" onclick="alert('Nalezy tylko kliknac strona musi sie zaladowac');" target="_blank">Kliknij1</a>

the target="_blank" is the problem, it opens the link in a new window, either scrape the href and navigate to there, or change the target value to nothing, with "change attribute"

• Like 1

the target="_blank" is the problem, it opens the link in a new window, either scrape the href and navigate to there, or change the target value to nothing, with "change attribute"

Change attribute works very well, thank you!