UBot Underground

How can I click on Youtube like(below video, not from comment)

Currently, I use Click by coordinate but it's not very good(different size, browser...)

Not sure why I am not available to click it, perhaps youtube use some java/script to block/hide - no sure

<button class="yt-uix-button yt-uix-button-size-default yt-uix-button-opacity yt-uix-button-has-icon no-icon-markup like-button-renderer-like-button like-button-renderer-like-button-unclicked  yt-uix-post-anchor yt-uix-tooltip" type="button" onclick=";return false;" aria-label="like this video along with 16,215 other people" title="I like this" data-post-data="itct=CDwQpUEiEwiFt9n-_KTUAhVb5hwKHVtTBqwo-B0&se=8pH38AERCAASDQoLTzN5ZGJJVW8wRVk%3D" data-force-position="true" data-position="bottomright" data-orientation="vertical" data-post-action="/service_ajax" data-tooltip-text="I like this" aria-labelledby="yt-uix-tooltip1124-arialabel">
<span class="yt-uix-button-content">16,215</span></button>

I've tried to click by class, title, type - without any success

Any idea how this can be clicked?

Regarding the wonderful exBrowser, I just barely posted something that hopefully Dan can add. :)

It could solve a lot of things for many reasons like code changing on a site, etc. And it would solve your problem too.

* Think image recognition (that uBot can already do).

Here is the post:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19726-forget-xpath-use-click-coordinates-in-exbrowser/?do=findComment&comment=129274

Currently, I use Click by coordinate but it's not very good(different size, browser...)

Not sure why I am not available to click it, perhaps youtube use some java/script to block/hide - no sure

<button class="yt-uix-button yt-uix-button-size-default yt-uix-button-opacity yt-uix-button-has-icon no-icon-markup like-button-renderer-like-button like-button-renderer-like-button-unclicked  yt-uix-post-anchor yt-uix-tooltip" type="button" onclick=";return false;" aria-label="like this video along with 16,215 other people" title="I like this" data-post-data="itct=CDwQpUEiEwiFt9n-_KTUAhVb5hwKHVtTBqwo-B0&se=8pH38AERCAASDQoLTzN5ZGJJVW8wRVk%3D" data-force-position="true" data-position="bottomright" data-orientation="vertical" data-post-action="/service_ajax" data-tooltip-text="I like this" aria-labelledby="yt-uix-tooltip1124-arialabel">

it should be simple,

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//button[@title=\'I like this\']")

• Like 1

It depends a little bit on the type of error you get. Check the EXB debug log to see the error message.

At the moment there are some cases where the click command might fail. If the element you want to click is hidden under some other stuff.

This will be fixed soon. The automation will be removed from the click command. Then you can move the element into the right position with other commands before you click it.

I tried to automate that process, but there are too many different possibilities, so it's not possible to do that automatically for every situation. So I will remove that code. 

Dan

Does the job well.

Ive tried this one

it should be simple,

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Click", "//button[@title=\'I like this\']")

I've tried this one

Not sure why but this simple command sometimes work, sometimes not working

Ive tried this one

I've tried this one

Not sure why but this simple command sometimes work, sometimes not working

be sure to wait until everything loaded. Or wait for element displayed. 

be sure to wait until everything loaded. Or wait for element displayed. 

Everything is loaded

Thank you for your reply

I assume there are some hidden script that creates problem to my bot